Skip to content

Discuss This William Dunlop confirmed for Lightweight TT TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > William Dunlop confirmed for Lightweight TT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sports Desk  says:

William Dunlop confirmed for Lightweight TT

William Dunlop is the latest TT star to commit to the new Twins race on the Island. He will be riding the ex-Wayne Hamilton Kawasaki ER6 in the newly introduced Lightweight TT, scheduled for Friday June 8, prior to the Senior TT. The Ballymoney rider tested the 650cc SuperTwin machine recently at Bishopscourt saying afterwards: ‘It's a fun bike to ride.’ Dunlop...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 March 2012 17:42)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PhilCBR6

Jan 08

PhilCBR6 says:

strong contender for the top step

The Dunlops will give Ryan a run for his money this year. William is an awesome 250 rider, so if he can ride this bike like a 250 he will be a strong contender for the top step come race day!!!

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

We really need to see more variety of machinery on the island and in racing as a whole so this can only be a good thing. It doesn't matter whether I'm on the island or at a club event I get bored seeing riders wheeling out the same bike for supposedly different classes. I know there are those who will complain that multiple bikes means more expense for the teams, but in order for racing to remain financially viable you need to keep the interest of the fans. In real terms racing is more expensive now than it ever was because it's increasingly concentrated on big heavy bikes. Smaller lighter bikes not only cost less to buy, but also less to run.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

More Classes +1

I'd love to see more classes like they had a decade ago. A step in the right direction.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices