Skip to content

MV-AGUSTA Video: MV Agusta F3 vs Triumph Daytona 675R F3 675

You are in... Forums > MV-AGUSTA > F3 675 > Video: MV Agusta F3 vs Triumph Daytona 675R

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: MV Agusta F3 vs Triumph Daytona 675R

The lightest, most powerful and elecronically-advanced supersport machine you can buy - the new MV Agusta F3 goes up against the Triumph Daytona 675 R on the roads of northern Italy. Triumph Daytona 675RLaunched last year, this is the R version of Triumph's popular Daytona 675. It doesn't have electronic rider aids except for a quickshifter, but you get Ohlins suspension,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 March 2012 13:51)

Post a message in F3 675

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kawasakikris

Jan 08

kawasakikris says:

Triumph rule

Nice bike the MV, ain't no 675R though. Keep your F3, i'd have the Daytona all day long.

Reply to this Topic
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

spondonste: Take a look at reports by other professional reviewers and you will get a different opinion

kawasakikris: Not sure how you can make that statement, but with the F3 on its way I will be able to compare it with the Daytona which I am riding at the moment. If it's not as good or to my liking, I can always switch back

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

MVvT

Shut up MCN.

I'll take the MV when a decent used one comes along. Nothing wrong with the Trumpet though.  I'll get a used one of those too next year and save a few quid.

Reply to this Topic
DukeFirenze

Oct 10

DukeFirenze says:

ciao Neevesy!

Just read this, nice roads! I drink in that cafe all the time i live nearby in florence.. Passo muraglione, is an awesome road, better than the futa.. hope you headed off by benedetta in alpe towards marradi on the better passo Peschiera and also the passo della colla.. a lot less rozzers than the oh so glam Futa.. looks like they missed the worst of the snow at least.. sunday Feb25th was not a great day to be two wheels up on that road! As for these bikes... TC on a 675??? really do you need such a thing on 130 ish bhp? I'll stick to my lumpy Duke thanks.. (PS for those coming over for imola in couple of weeks - use the 67, 65, 302, 503, 2, 222, 610 for fun around the hills.. also come off dull A1 at Modena, head south use 12 past abetone, then 66 onto A11 before heading bac up to Imola proper (not the daft little one close to abetone) you go south then north over the mountain, its a fantastic run..

Reply to this Topic
Alanxe

Oct 06

Alanxe says:

Forgive my lack of knowledge but what's the reason for the system to reduce engine braking?

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

spons m8

have a good recheck m8 when i frist looked i found 3 test /road reports /reviews as well  mcm 1 euro and a septic one now there are about 7 out there

most put the MV up there

my main problem is over the last good few yrs mcn ,s road tests have been crap ureliable and fairytailed... if the bike concerned is not  a trumsuzidukehonkwakayam it is never going to get a good report .........money money its a rich mans world  

if it was not for a mate pushing me to test ride the mv brute 910  .... after reading and watching the test report  i expected a bad handling no brakes tiny uncuftable bike only use was doing a wheelie and looking at bike and fairly slow '...........the only thing they got right was the not very cummffy

Reply to this Topic
Subx

Jun 12

Subx says:

The MV F3 might sound good and at some angles, look ok, but seriously, is it one damn ugly bike!

It  besides the Kawasaki ZX6R 2011/2012, the F3 has the most horrible looking front end on a Supersport bike I have ever seen. It looks like they have teamed up with Hoysong sketch artists to design the look of this bike.
Oh and the exhaust, my god! Ugly at its best! My old Ninja 250R 2008's exhaust looked better than that 3 pipe monstrosity.

In all seriousness, this bike might perform and have all the electronics but who wants a boke that controls the rider? I will happy stay with my Daytona 675. So... soooo.... much nicer and the rider controls the bike!

That said, this review is not one of the finest but reading others still proves that the Daytona is still a better handling bike and still a fav.

Reply to this Topic
Subx

Jun 12

Subx says:

Oops.. Typo..I mean Hyosung.

Reply to this Topic
dev_d7

Feb 08

dev_d7 says:

BLIND!

Listen, everyone has their preferences but Subx you must be blind! Sounds like you're just trying to justify why you should keep the triumph

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices