Skip to content

Discuss This Triumph Speed Triple R takes on Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC and Ducati Streetfighter S First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Triumph Speed Triple R takes on Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC and Ducati Streetfighter S

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Triumph Speed Triple R takes on Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC and Ducati Streetfighter S

If you're into the wild side of motorcycling, super nakeds like the Triumph Speed Triple R, Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC and Ducati Streetfighter S are the perfect bikes for you. Though MCN's testers agreed the Aprilia was the best bike when a wide range of criteria were considered, the overall result wasn't as simple as that. We discovered that because of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 March 2012 16:52)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sandmacker

Oct 10

sandmacker says:

Pure Brilliance

We have here 3 of the most desirable bikes on the planet . For me the Aprilia ticks the boxes . I've laid a deposit on one . It's the cheapest , and it's the best by a long shot . That V4 motor is the best 1000cc motor on the planet . And the frame , and units hanging off it are up there with the best . Combine that with a technological package that is the best here by far , the other two are looking a little out dated , especially the Triumph . Looks ? I like the looks . Whilst it doesn't make a statement , it is a clean modern look that oozes class. I like the fact that the small fairing and lights are not attached to the forks . Less to move . Comfort : there is a gel seat , a touring fairing (and a mode) , so Aprilia have also catered for the not so frisky .It can be ridden in comfort , but with the flick of the wrist it transforms into I dare say a speed triple and streetfighter beater. I'm having real trouble here to find a bike that does it better , and the price is ultra competitive . It is the best motor in the world fitted to one of the best frames in the world with one of the best tech advancements to be put on a bike . If comfort is a serious issue , get a beemer . Looks is in the eye of the beholder.The Aprilia Tuono IS the new bench mark that all other naked will be measured by . It is absolutly sublime to ride , I kid you not .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices