Skip to content

Discuss This MCN readers lap Silverstone with Crutchlow and Smith General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN readers lap Silverstone with Crutchlow and Smith

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

MCN readers lap Silverstone with Crutchlow and Smith

An exclusive group of MCN readers enjoyed the experience of a lifetime yesterday (Thursday) when they got to lap the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit with Cal Crutchlow and Bradley Smith. Crutchlow and Smith were on hand to meet and greet more than 50 fans and ride the spectacular Silverstone track with the winners of a special prize draw, organised by MCN...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 March 2012 09:49)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Andyvfr1

Apr 10

Andyvfr1 says:

Lucky enough

To be in on this.  Was an awesome day and Cal and Brad are frighteningly quick, they were cutting through the field like everyone else was standing still.

Reply to this Topic
DaveH07

Feb 09

DaveH07 says:

Fantastic Day!!!

I had such a great time. Thanks Guys!!

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Fair Play

That was cool of MCN to bring some of its readers out for the day ... i can only imagine it was fantastic.. Well done MCN, a big thumbs up from me...

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Was...

... this the event that I've read on Twitter that lead to Matt Roberts high-siding?

Reply to this Topic
Andyvfr1

Apr 10

Andyvfr1 says:

There was

no crashes as far as im aware. A couple of people ran off the track and someone broke down but no crashes, certainly not anything serious. Matt Roberts was definaetly walking around at the end of the session

Reply to this Topic
longy46

Mar 12

longy46 says:

i was one of the lucky ones who won a chance to ride around silverstone and meet cal and bradley ,and was one of the best days ever ,thankyou to mcn silverstone cal and bradley for a great day .i never thought i would ever be riding round a track with two(nofear very fast ) motogp riders.everyone was very freindly and very welcoming ,cant wait for the motogp season to start ,very good luck to bradley and cal this year.brilliant .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle