Skip to content

Discuss This Haga and Hill on track in Spain British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Haga and Hill on track in Spain

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Haga and Hill on track in Spain

These are the first pictures of Swan Yamaha duo Noriyuki Haga and BSB champion Tommy Hill on track at Cartagena this morning. Right up to leaving for Spain, the team worked with Motec back at the team’s Guisborough-base to finish the mapping of the new spec ecu required in BSB this year. The first two sessions so far this morning have...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 March 2012 11:08)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
GilR

Nov 09

GilR says:

It good to see HAGA back on a Yamaha where he belongs! I would not like to be his team mate with a title to defend

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He will sure provide a good challenge to his new team-mate and also beat him as well as its most important thing in bike racing today beating your team-mate.

Reply to this Topic
boro365

Oct 05

boro365 says:

Haga

got to agree good to see Haga back on Yamaha also good for me as Swan is my local team in Guisborough next village down road so they get my support anyway, pity no Croft this year (I'm surprised anything happens up here after what they did to Croft)

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

MAYBE,

Rossi next year?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN