Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati: Lease price limit means lower spec machinery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati: Lease price limit means lower spec machinery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati: Lease price limit means lower spec machinery

A 1m Euro (£830,000) cap on the cost of leasing a MotoGP bike in the future will make it impossible for Ducati to deliver the same high level of technology featured on its existing customer bikes. To ensure MotoGP is more affordable in the future for independent teams like Tech 3, Gresini, LCR and potential new entries, factories could be forced...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 March 2012 16:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Elbowz

Last time I was here you were Stoner fan - what the hell happened?

BTW - have you been to a motorcycle race yet?

Reply to this Topic
paulturton21

Oct 08

paulturton21 says:

lease price

if i was running a team in motogp i'd back out and go wsbk racing instead, much cheaper and much better racing.

1 million euros just for 1 bike to run around in 8th or 9th is a bit stupid

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

worrying,

very worrying times for ducati if they cant make a front runner bike within the rules as they stand, but with less money to spend and no stoner to ride round problems its a no win situation. fail fail fail.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Wosi

The GP10 is mine depending on, ahem, lottery results!!!! :huh:

I'll buy you the other if you kiss my orange thong :lol:   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buy the GP11...??

You can have it for nothing if you trawl the skips of Bologna...

The GP10 does look far better in the all red colour scheme. Looks meaner. The white flashes on the 11 soften it and look cheap - and the yellow... less said.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The plain Ducati what Casey and Nicky rode at their home races in 2009 especially the American one loved it even though I am no fan of Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Sill got a soft spot for the big bang 2004's of Capirossi & Bayliss...sounded awesome. Purely out of interest Elbowz, why is Gibernau your new avatar??? (I really can't keep up with your alliegence swings).

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

READ THIS

stoner is only a bitch moaning that doesn't deserver a respect!!!! he only won in the fastest bike on planet. he won it on the beast with super zuper electronic advantage from 2007-2010! even someone here already stated that the bike RUN BY ITSELF when stoner push the button on rain race!!!

stoner just lucky to beat rossi in 2007. watch catalunya, qatar, china, etc. he lucky cause had more HP in his bike. and the worse is, LOOK WHOSE HE BEATEN???? it's rossi. ROSSI. the 9 times WC!!! rossi lost cause his bike was broken, damage, no electronic, no more HP power than ducati.

and now let's watch 2011. stoner again so lucky cause honda has more HP, more super zuper electronic than ducati, and honda is cheat with his gearbox. right guys??? look how stoner won. disgusting. he won it so far away at front. what a boring race. and now let's look to the hero ROSSI. what a great gentleman. he took stoner out of race and still gone to apologize to him. and look what he, THE BEST DEVELOPMENT RIDER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, did with ducati, the fastest bike on planet, the most super electronic advantage. YES. ducati 11.12 already release. and it'll be the sophisticated bike on planet. thanks to the 9 times WC rossi. now ducati at the front again.

and now look at this year, 2012. YES. you're right. ducati become the best bike on the grid!!! thank you rossi. thank you. now ducati can took another 1st podium again. let's see the test result, OMG, it's 01. rossi is 01 in preseason test. ROSSI IS NO. 01 AGAIN!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! rossi already prove how he is the greatest rider and the greatest development rider in this world. we must celebrate it guys. yo, you all 46ers. let's drink thogeter. CHEERS!!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

READ THIS

stoner is only a bitch moaning that doesn't deserver a respect!!!! he only won in the fastest bike on planet. he won it on the beast with super zuper electronic advantage from 2007-2010! even someone here already stated that the bike RUN BY ITSELF when stoner push the button on rain race!!!

stoner just lucky to beat rossi in 2007. watch catalunya, qatar, china, etc. he lucky cause had more HP in his bike. and the worse is, LOOK WHOSE HE BEATEN???? it's rossi. ROSSI. the 9 times WC!!! rossi lost cause his bike was broken, damage, no electronic, no more HP power than ducati.

and now let's watch 2011. stoner again so lucky cause honda has more HP, more super zuper electronic than ducati, and honda is cheat with his gearbox. right guys??? look how stoner won. disgusting. he won it so far away at front. what a boring race. and now let's look to the hero ROSSI. what a great gentleman. he took stoner out of race and still gone to apologize to him. and look what he, THE BEST DEVELOPMENT RIDER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, did with ducati, the fastest bike on planet, the most super electronic advantage. YES. ducati 11.12 already release. and it'll be the sophisticated bike on planet. thanks to the 9 times WC rossi. now ducati at the front again.

and now look at this year, 2012. YES. you're right. ducati become the best bike on the grid!!! thank you rossi. thank you. now ducati can took another 1st podium again. let's see the test result, OMG, it's 01. rossi is 01 in preseason test. ROSSI IS NO. 01 AGAIN!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! rossi already prove how he is the greatest rider and the greatest development rider in this world. we must celebrate it guys. yo, you all 46ers. let's drink thogeter. CHEERS!!

ok. thank you very much for this gorgeous result by the 9 times WC. i got to go now. got to check my head with phsyciatric. suckers!!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Purely out of interest Elbowz, why is Gibernau your new avatar??? (I really can't keep up with your alliegence swings

Sete was and used to be my fav rider during the 990 days.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices