Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale RS New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale RS

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale RS

This is the Ducati 1199 Panigale RS, the bike which will be raced in the British Superbike championship in 2012. The Ducati 1199RS will be used by two BSB teams in 2012, Moto Rapido Racing and Jentin Doodson Motorsport. Ducati UK Managing Director Tim Maccabee said: "It is incredibly exciting to have the very first 1199 Panigale Superbikes arrive here at Silverstone....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 March 2012 17:02)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Smackkmanii

Mar 12

Smackkmanii says:

One thing ...F o k k i n g   B R U T A L  !!!   Me like :)

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Don't forget.......

the 2012 fireblade has revised inturnals and new graphics......

Reply to this Topic
JHB1984

Dec 09

JHB1984 says:

sorry guys, but ...

South African seems to have neaten you to it ... looks promising:
www.motorsport.co.za/News/DisplayNewsItem.aspx

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

After seeing this bike i decided it was time to take out life insurance on the missus. Now if anything should happen to her, such as, to trip down the stairs and repeatedly hit her head upon the floor when landing, i have worked out i too could afford one of these bikes. i know many of you will read this and think what an aweful thing to say, but i can assure you the loss would also be tough on me, she almost feels like one of the family.

Reply to this Topic
paulturton21

Oct 08

paulturton21 says:

@preadator

no mate thats perfectly understandable, might have to do the same with my missus

Reply to this Topic
giancola

Sep 03

giancola says:

Double Act!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, its the PAULTURTON21 and PREADATOR double act by special request from their loving wives, at least thats what it says on the request slip for the new talent night spot.

Reply to this Topic
jgriff4740

Apr 09

jgriff4740 says:

To be honest i was thinking the same, chuck the missus down the stairs get a new Panigale, even if i didn't want a new bike i was going to do it cos she is getting lazy, i had to wash myself this morning

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

@ igriff4740

Know what you are saying, you have my sympathy. Its not all good news here, i got the Panigale but there was a flaw to my cunning plan.... the bloody washing up is piling up!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

When it comes to generating power, ducati leave the pack behind, they cant really get near what those twins punch out and this bike will prove it.

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Lets hope it shakes us the BSB grid!  I have to hand it to Ducati this has to be THE bike of the last good few years!  Ungly, mean, and pretty all in one...love it!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices