Skip to content

Discuss This Audi poised to buy Ducati General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Audi poised to buy Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Audi poised to buy Ducati

German car giant Audi has until mid-April to decide if it wants to buy Ducati as part of a exclusivity deal according to insiders. MCN sister title CAR magazine has revealed Audi (which is part of the massive Volkswagen Group) is likely to make the decision quite quickly and its thought the firm will pay just over £700million for the iconic...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 March 2012 10:25)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

germans pluss itallians

well just look at some of the things that can come out of to diffrent styles of company coming together worst case ducati doesnt get baught and goes under best case posible audi says ok here some moneys show people what you can do and you get some sort of bugati veyron esc bike that will do 0-1000 in o.1 seconds and costs quater of a million to buy and you get ever possible mod con it all works because germans were involved and then after that they go actuly no we can do better and make a sport version

Reply to this Topic
mjaldridge74

Jun 09

mjaldridge74 says:

Get ready to buy oil !!!

I hope Audi don't get involved with the Ducati engine design. I have owned four Audi's, my current being an A5 sportback 2.0 petrol, and it drinks oil like you would not believe. I get through 1 litre every 1500 miles, according the the garage this in "within tolerance", they only get concerned if it drinks 1 litre in 1000 miles! I've done 20,000 miles in it now and it seems to be getting worse. My 1969 Triumph Herald 13/60 drunk less, it reminds me of running my old two stroke!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices