Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Stoner Ducati MotoGP bikes for sale General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Rossi and Stoner Ducati MotoGP bikes for sale

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Rossi and Stoner Ducati MotoGP bikes for sale

Ducati MotoGP bikes raced by Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner will be auctioned off in Monaco on May 11 and 12; the first time bikes have been publicly sold by Ducati. Both machines are being sold directly by the Ducati Corse racing department and will be sold at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco alongside the huge privately owned Saltarelli Ducati collection...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 March 2012 13:06)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
happylemon666

Mar 10

how much?

what do you think? And which will fetch more? The Rossi fans going for one that never won? The Casy one that's won a race? I'm glad I don't have that money to spend. No honestly, I'm glad. Honest.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Priceless

The #27 bike is the one to add to the collection without a doubt. Pedigree, paint job. It should fetch double the other one does.

Love to know what the reserves are.

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

The Ducatis...

will become 'ze glass case specials' and will be left in the cabinets so long the tires will be perished and the engines wont start.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

But if the rider publicly slated it!!!

Rossi kept saying his bike didn't go round corners and had other major problems. Why would anyone want to buy a bike that bad!!!

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

I`D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

Jeez,they really are skint !There must be at least 6 Rossi bike`s,worth less than 1 Stoner,I guess. Evidently,if you  buy 2 panigale`s, you get every machine Hayden has ever ridden,{ including the thou`s },for free ! What?,still no taker`s.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

History

A piece of ducati history they say, im wondering if thats a good or a bad thing?

Reply to this Topic
kgb333

Apr 09

kgb333 says:

Screw those two ....

How about what else is lurking in the back ground:

"alongside the huge privately owned Saltarelli Ducati collection which is also going under the hammer."

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

either one

Wouldnt care which one I owned, would just like to own one !!! They would both equally be the best things Id ever ridden, just gotta hope for that euro win this weekend....

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Bids starting at...

well how much should they start at and how much will be finally be sold for, there are going to be a lot of bidders.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

for real?

i cant believe i reading this, just think if suzuki sold all their older models they maybe still in the series but ducati!! id only buy stoners race winner anyways, why have something for sill ymoney that has not been won on? no point, give me a foggy 916 any day of the week.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle