Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN March 14: Triumph Tiger Sport spied! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN March 14: Triumph Tiger Sport spied!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN March 14: Triumph Tiger Sport spied!

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale Wednesday March 14, we have all the news from the first pree-season BSB tests. Title hopefuls Shane Byrne, Tommy Hill and newcomer Noriyuki Haga were all in action amongst many more riders trying to get to grips with the new technical rules for 2012. Also in this week's MCN, Norton are set to reveal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 March 2012 11:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
glentraman

Mar 05

glentraman says:

looks like my comment was removed as well, the truth does hurt does'nt it mcn. it was and still is my opinion and of others who have commentated on this forum and also my mates in work to, we seem to have some censorship going on here and i thought we lived in a free democratic society, obviously in the mcn office they may favour a dictatorship in this country. mcn generally is good but not so good in the off season.

Reply to this Topic
bobbyspiller

Jun 04

bobbyspiller says:

censorship

Come on MCN. I've been buying it for years and since the forum has been running there have been some truly foul, sexist and racist posts. Worry about how these stain the brand, not criticism from the enthusiasts.

Reply to this Topic
jonter

Dec 10

jonter says:

new tiger

No, looks too much like the explorer for my liking, the current tiger is a true hybrid machine.This is just more giant trialy material.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

@jonter

Not sure where you get that idea from mate??? its still got the same chassis as my current 1050 except for a new sexy single sided swing arm, more modern tail piece and slightly revised front end, and most of all its still got 17 inch wheels...so giant traily its not...just a more refined and improved version of the current bike..

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Re: Bobbyspillers post

Yes, the forum is full of half witted cyberbullying with 1,000's of sexist & abusive drivel and mostly by the idiots who dominate the site. If mcn want to do a bit of censoring go look there not here where people are truly interested in motorcycles.

The "negative posts" on this thread I read as positive opinions that differ from mcn's.

I'm sure the mcn journo's are fully aware that the lads at Triumph are winding them up at times with the so called spy shots. 

Reply to this Topic
blackspot

Sep 10

blackspot says:

its been more than a week since the printed issue, will we get to see the photo here finally?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices