Skip to content

Discuss This Tesco garages General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Tesco garages

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Rich521

Mar 09

Rich521 says:

Tesco garages

Tesco garage, Branksome. I used this petrol station last week, to use Pay at Pump, and there is a locally made sign saying that motorcyclists need to remove their helmets so they they can verify your age. They have my credit card details before I get any fuel, and I have to be over 18 to have a card. A complaint resulted in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 March 2012 10:49)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Northbikes

Aug 06

Northbikes says:

Tesco's fault?

Tesco's payatpump, rock up, card, fill, go!

Thankyou to the Great staff in Elgin

No helmet removal, hell I dont even take my gloves off.

And how is it Tesco's fault if the car behind beeps at ya?

or the dipsh!t before you never told the staff that they've missed the hole?

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

gremlinbyname is right. Should have made up a story about it being part of your religion.

I can see the reasons for it sometimes but if you have a card and put in your pin and it accepts the pin , you have paid. You are not stealing and I doubt very highly you are "scaring" anyone. Next time I'm at a grage I will tell the cashier that the car behind mewas a volkswagen and that scared me. Lets see if that washes , right?

Dickwhistlers!

Reply to this Topic
krustchoff

Feb 11

krustchoff says:

tesco policy

just make sure you were your balaclava so as when the hemet comes off they still cant see you. or do we need to remove our garments as well, standing bollock naked lol.

Reply to this Topic
siltec

Aug 02

siltec says:

Tesco

Morrisons and Co-operative fine round here. Might try Tescos with my open face and gogles; see if they can spot difference.

Reply to this Topic
busterrabbit

Sep 12

busterrabbit says:

supermarkets

I wouldn't use supermarket fuel anyway, you don't know what you're buying. Petrol (or diesel) isn't just petrol, branded fuels are a generic petrol/diesel product and then brand specific additives are added, these can help keep injectors clean, improve combustion properties etc. and are beneficial. I think that supermarket fuel is just the base product bought on the spot market.

Reply to this Topic
tman39a

Mar 08

tman39a says:

common

Tesco fuel locally for me is rubbish....filled the car up last month with Tesco unleaded and the full tank did 220miles on my regular work commute. Refilled with Branded Super Unleaded and got 280miles...so whilst it cost £4 extra to fill the tank I got 60 extra miles ( £18 worth...thirsty car ). Most Tesco stations are the same and do get drive offs quite often so can't really blame them asking....they do also go about it like idiots though and their attitude tends to suck.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle