Skip to content

MOTO-GUZZI New Moto Guzzi California breaks cover CALIFORNIA

You are in... Forums > MOTO-GUZZI > CALIFORNIA > New Moto Guzzi California breaks cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

New Moto Guzzi California breaks cover

Moto Guzzi’s eagerly-awaited, all-new 1400 California has just been unveiled in Florida, USA. The bike, a heavyweight cruiser which will be the latest in a long line of ‘Calis’ since the original’s introduction in 1971, was unveiled by the CEO of parent group Piaggio, Roberto Colaninno, at a dealer convention in Miami. Also present was the bike’s stylist, Miguel Galluzzi, who also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 March 2012 09:39)

Post a message in CALIFORNIA

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

New California

Nice.......shame about the exhausts mined.

why is it these days manufacturers leave it up to the bin men to design their pipes? ( MV Agusta excluded )

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Fly by night

Sep 07

Fly by night says:

Much muchness

Seems much like any other guzzi except for that tail pipe what a stonker of a tail pipe that is!

My word that tail pipe is huge and uggly, let's hope in the interest of all our minds and sanity they do something about it, else the female pillions will be losing their heals melted all over that pipe, or is it only to be a single seater, if it is then they won't sell many as many riders like to have their babe in tow especially on those weekend trips out.

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

Someone has welded two Trombones onto this thing. Hideous Exhausts!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Is Miguel Galuzzi Stevie Wonder's alter ego?  That's not styled, that's just hideous! Bring back the 850 T3, not this horror........... 

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sorry, forget my last post. THATS FUCKING UGLY.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

billy

so it's still fugly then ;-)

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

The engine looks superb but the styling is questionable.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

The bike is to be publicly unveiled at the Milan show??? Looks to me like it already has been or are these not the public standing round it, for a picture for the benefit of the public? Or am I just being cynical?

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

That is truly, spectacularly ugly

It looks like they started with a solid billet, started to machine out the outline of a child's drawing of a motorcycle, but got bored and said "Eh, oblong with a wheel on front, that'll do,".  How anyone can orbit within its gravity well and pretend to be proud to be associated with it boggles the mind.

I can only assume that the target market is the "Yeah, I've got a bike, it's not a hawg, big whoop, wanna fight about it?" sector.

Reply to this Topic
ExFlyer

Oct 03

ExFlyer says:

And to think that Moto Guzzi made its name from low, light, narrow, nimble motorcycles. The designer(?) of this abomination should be shot as an example to others. It looks as if it fell off an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. God help Moto Guzzi...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle