Skip to content

Discuss This Facebook launch for Ducati GP12 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Facebook launch for Ducati GP12

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Facebook launch for Ducati GP12

Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden will officially unveil the Ducati GP12’s new livery with a special web launch on Facebook next Monday. MotoGP and Ducati fans will be able to watch live streaming of the event from Borgo Panigale on the Facebook page of Ducati sponsor TIM. To follow the presentation of the new bike, click here. The event starts at noon UK time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 March 2012 10:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

Why?

Slag off the use of a social media site, to promote the Ducati when you all use an internet medium to chat socially??? Am i the only person to see how ironic this is? I do not use Facebook that often but it just a tool on the internet much the same as this site. Fair play to Ducati..

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Facebook?

Haha    hahaha     hahahahaha haha hahahahahhahahhahaha hahaha hahahaha haha ha...

Maybe, they can add a little CGI and a soundtrack to get it up to the pace of the non factory Hondas and Yams?

Like I said, as a long time owner of yes, even a ducati or two, I've never been ducatisti, but fk me, I can hear them all squirming from here and I can certainly understand why!

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

It's quite the life you have made for ....

yourself Valentino hahahaha

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

vr46 no joke

bayliss should be the development rider,maybe rossi will ride a bike worthy of a win.pffft but then he would'nt just for pride.

:lol:

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

IMO he will be the one complaining even more when his team-mate starts to beat him on a consistent basis like he did at Yamaha. Nick may be the ideal team-mate for Rossi but he won't roll over just for the #1 rider in the team i hope he gives Vale a run for his money this upcoming season. 

Reply to this Topic
LouisVR46

Feb 12

LouisVR46 says:

Fair play Ducati

I don't personally see what the issue is with a launch that is screened on Facebook, the social networking site worth almost $100bn which most of the world uses on a regular basis. As per usual the MotoGP forums end up with people abusing each other.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

GOOD FOR SOME.

At least Moody and Twiggy will know about it,and in-between eating and drinking oh and "commentating",they can tell us how they brilliantly found this imformation.      "Oh he`ll be winning races after a third of the race`s,oh yeah definitely,your right there". Spot on boy`s   as usual.Now whose arse were you trying to get up back then?  Oh yes,the usual one.

Reply to this Topic
Cadwell75

Jul 10

Cadwell75 says:

Just watched it

Interesting to hear Nickys comments about the CRT bikes..."i'm glad i'm not on one"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Surreal

Dunno who the Gabriel Batistuta lookalike host was but he was a bit mental. If that's what Italians find funny then I have low hopes for the future. I was waiting for Silvio Berlusconi to appear with a big red book and hand it to Rossi. All very odd and apart from the paintjob not very revealing.

The bike looks much the same as it did the other week. I'd like to know what the yellow japanese writing says on the left side of Rossi's bike.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices