Skip to content

Discuss This MCN is hiring! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN is hiring!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN is hiring!

Got a passion for motorcycles? Love newspapers and the internet? Want to develop your skills with the backing of a major European publisher working on the world’s biggest motorcycling website and the world’s biggest selling motorcycle weekly? Then we have a host of jobs for you: WriterWant to travel the world covering the biggest and best events in motorcycling? This is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 March 2012 10:44)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
viaciofano

Nov 04

viaciofano says:

Dear Marc potter

I would like to apply for junior web writer producer. I currently have a blog http://ducati916bipostowhyiboughtone.blogspot.com/

I have been interested in motorcycles since i started as a niblo at Greyhound motor cycles cleaning bikes. I moved from school and trained as a motorcycle mechanic.

Five story ideas, buy a bike for under a grand and drive across europe, try to copy bike parts with a 3d printer and sell them,  design a app that improves riding on the road or track, , attend a moto gp circuit and detail the trip there, hotels to look out for, good places to eat, find ways to reduce cost of ownership of bike, interview people in the trade with a set of questions.

Five features,  find out how many parts of the bike can be made by independents, eg frame builders, wheel builders, run a feature on all the companys around at present, race a bike on a shoe string budget, choose a bike and make it as light as possible to see how much mpg can be improved, interview stars and their bikes, investigate area by area to find out who in motorcycles is there, compare counties as to who has the most suppliers, retailers, independants,

regards Vinnychoff

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

I would love to apply for  Junior writer job as i help run a large local motorbike fourm run rides and event  ridden nearly every type of bike i can think off not to bad on the tec side of stuff ect so tick all the boxes there but as i have dyslexia it will have to stay a dream good luck to anyone who applys

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Thanks Vinny, We will ring you, dont ring us. MCN

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

dont do it vin

vin give it ia miss mate

would be like writing for beano they make it up as they go along mate

Reply to this Topic
almerarescin

Mar 12

almerarescin says:

Nutrition on motorcycles riders

I woluld love to apply for junior writer, i have been interested in motorcycles since i move to Europe, I lived in Spain and Italy and from there i followed the moto gp.

Five story ideas: write about  specific Nutrition issues on this kind of sport, interview the motorcycles riders to see what kind of food they eat before and after the races.

how is  the development  of a bike  from motogp and superbike.How to prepare Phyisically professional pilots, spend a day with a pilot to see how they live racing.

Five features:how to build a bike at home, interview manager pilots, visit differents companies engaged in the construction of motorcycles like Ducati.Writing about differents circuits of the championship of motogp,

visit the different riders schoolsand writing about learning how to ride a bike.

Reply to this Topic
brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

Insurance

Somebody write an article on rip-off insurance prices, and let's all start a law suit, i'd read that!! ;D

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices