Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Bimota DB9 Brivido CS first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Bimota DB9 Brivido CS first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Bimota DB9 Brivido CS first ride

The Bimota DB9 Brivido is the Bimota version of the Ducati Streetfighter. The bike uses the 1198cc V-twin engine from the Ducati Diavel and features no electronics like the Diavel. The CS version you see here is clad in carbon fibre and, instead of the usal twin-disc front setup, uses a single Buell style rim-mounted brake disc. MCN was lucky enough to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 March 2012 11:27)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Has kind of a KTM look to it. Looks like quite a fun ride, love it. 23000 Euro...Maybe I can sell my house and put my name on the list for one hehe

Reply to this Topic
BadD0g

Aug 08

BadD0g says:

DB9

I was watching intently, and then I heard "This will cost about 23 thou" and I switched off :) Looks awesome, but f**k me, I'd have to in a position where I could burn money for a laugh before I'd spend 23 thousand anything on a bike :)

Reply to this Topic
stonecoldkane

May 10

Bimota.

Hmm, well...  firstly, good luck to Bimota, the more bike manufacturers the better.  My opinion is that it doesn't really look anything special.... there are alot of super nakeds around at the mo that are very tempting ( Diavel being my current desire, for all its odd looks ), and it would have to have something more than just being easy to ride to tempt  me to spend 23,000E. I also think it sounded pants. Ideal for those with more money then sense who want to flaunt their individuality.....

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

BIM

Another striking piece of machinery from Bimota. However, I'm in Australia and selling Bim's here can at best be very difficult indeed (to put it mildly). And at a estimated 23.000 euros, I can only wince at what it may cost to buy one here. Oh the doom and gloom of it!

Reply to this Topic
mowgoli84

Jul 12

mowgoli84 says:

db9

Wow...copy the KTM R 990 Super Duke Much?! LOL

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN