Skip to content

TRIUMPH Triumph Bonneville 110th 'Anniversary Special' unveiled BONNEVILLE T100

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > BONNEVILLE T100 > Triumph Bonneville 110th 'Anniversary Special' unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Triumph Bonneville 110th 'Anniversary Special' unveiled

To celebrate 110 years of manufacturing motorcycles, Triumph has just unveiled the 110th Anniversary Special Bonneville, which will be limited to 1,000 units priced at £7,399. The Anniversary Special is inspired by the 1902 No.1 model, and as such sports a unique anniversary crest, inspired by early Triumph tankbadges and a retro-inspired Brooklands green and aluminium silver paintscheme. Every anniversary model sold...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 March 2012 11:39)

Post a message in BONNEVILLE T100

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickofield

Sep 09

mickofield says:

Oldest company?

Does this mean that triumph is the oldest motorcycle company still in existence? Congratulations to them!

Reply to this Topic
owensj

Dec 05

owensj says:

Oldest is

Royal Enfield by just a few years. Neither have been continually in production though.

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

beauty

This bike is a thing of great beauty. I have seen so many Bonnevilles over the years. They never fail to catch my eye. I have to say of the older models, I prefer the Thruxton. However, I could easily imagine pootling around the city on one of these (if I had endless cash, of course)

Reply to this Topic
Somersetblue

Feb 12

Somersetblue says:

Sorted

That's my 2012 bike purchase sorted then. The Explorer can wait

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Sweet

retro perfection right there, a job well done Triumph, I think i've come over all patriotic again  :-)

Reply to this Topic
vitesse7749

Nov 08

vitesse7749 says:

At Daytona Triumph for Bikeweek they have #2 Steve McQueen. Triumph continues to make a true classic every version they bring out. A mate of mine here has just been given the authorization to built flat track versions for Triumph, very very fast. I'm so chuffed with my 790 and Scrambler, I know most eveyone who owns one of these is not disappointed.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

trumpy

triumph went bust didnt they

the triumph of today is not from the same stable as yesteryear

stop kidding yourselves same name different company ... but still good bikes

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

bratale, Nah you wrong boy

The Triumph name & rights were bought out by John Bloor when the Meriden plant became too antiquated to modernise and the land too big & worth too much.

Following the closure of the Meriden site production continued in Devon while Mr Bloor was developing a range of modern machines and building a modern factory.

In late '88 production of complete old design bikes ceased in Devon as the newly designed bikes were under way at the new Hinckley plant.

The new models were on show in 1990 and very much updated by mid to late 90's. And now showing the way to most other manufacturers including some of the Japanese, while all the other European and also American manufacturers are going bust or being bought out.

Not just good, but great bikes and they're Made in England.

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

the real thing

I heard that it's just like the original bonnie. It vibrates like crazy, it leaks oil, and it can be beaten by a jap 350.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Oldest?

BMW Motorrad has built motorcycles every year starting in 1923, which likely (correct me if I am wrong) makes it the longest continuous production by the same company (and not new production by purchasing the trademark of a defunct company).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices