Skip to content

TRIUMPH Triumph Bonneville 110th 'Anniversary Special' unveiled BONNEVILLE T100

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > BONNEVILLE T100 > Triumph Bonneville 110th 'Anniversary Special' unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Triumph Bonneville 110th 'Anniversary Special' unveiled

To celebrate 110 years of manufacturing motorcycles, Triumph has just unveiled the 110th Anniversary Special Bonneville, which will be limited to 1,000 units priced at £7,399. The Anniversary Special is inspired by the 1902 No.1 model, and as such sports a unique anniversary crest, inspired by early Triumph tankbadges and a retro-inspired Brooklands green and aluminium silver paintscheme. Every anniversary model sold...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 March 2012 11:39)

Post a message in BONNEVILLE T100

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

bratale

You don't need any help from me!

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

bratale

But you could try the internet, it might stop you embarrassing yourself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motorcycles_Ltd

Edit:

BTW, Your great uncle tells taller stories than my uncle Remus. He must have been around 90 years of age when the newrange was being designed?

The new range had nothing to do with your great uncle or Yamaha, sse below taken form the link below.

Triumph Model range
A new range of motorcycles using famous model names from the past such as Daytona, Trophy, Tiger arrived from 1991on. New 750 cc and 900 cc Triumph triples and 1000 cc and 1200 cc four-cylinder bikes all using a modular design to keep production costs low – an idea originally put forward, in air-cooled form, in the early 1970s by Meriden design team engineers Doug Hele & Bert Hopwood but not implemented by the then BSA-Triumph company under Edward Turner

No more B/S please

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

m8

it just goes to show how very little you know about it

fact the modular engine was designed and 2 prototype engines in 1965 sold to yam in 72

the quad engine built by trumpy workers  the same way the old trident engine was designed

i dont care about your uncle ramus urarse   tells tall stories just like you.... my great uncle worked heaverly inthe motor industry  from the 30s and still in the early 80s

plus i dont need the net  facts are facts

m8 luv to see a pick of your new norton on the road  or is that a uncle ramus story

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

bratale - you win

My uncle Remus, he say:

Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.

For all I know, and from your childish drivel, you could be a silly school kid or an old dear in a wrinkly home.

You sure know little all about motorbikes.

Can you show us anything to verify the nonsense you post?

No! it's all make believe!

Now stop boring these nice people with your B/S.

If you would like to discuss this matter on a more personal level, I am happily available.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

krismus

i bet your uncle ramus said that to you m8

as for being a kid  m8  im over 50 been in to bikes all my life same as all my family and freinds of the family from early racers to recent modern day racers to bike engineers  to specalised buiders ...to prezz and sgt at arms of MC

and yep i can verify a lot of this go to rex judds north london ask for brian ask him about the trident motor / and the quad also triumph history .....he worked there starting as an apprentice finished in the office .....my info comes from real  life not from books

you say ,,,,If you would like to discuss this matter on a more personal level, I am happily available is this a threat coz im good for that as well

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

bratale hahahaha

I thought if you were a man you would like to continue this discussion on a personal level. But no?

You prefer to keep it on here trying to convince the nice people that you are some kind of tough guy?

You are obviously a silly girl who needs to hang out in a cowardly gang?

A real keyboard toughie, bet your Mam still wipes your bum hey boy?

Now go back to the silly forum you belong to where people will listen to your b/s.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices