Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

what bike next???? help

Hey all just sold my fjr1300 :upset: due to need cash to pay few things off 

but on plus side have £2500 to spend on a bike problem is I dont know what to go for it needs to be able to take 2 people and reasonable comfortable but fun as well (sports bikes are out the window ) heres my riding history had a fair few bikes 

yamaha sr125
kymco 250venox
yamaha virago750
yamaha fazer 600
kawasaki zzr1100
yamaha thundercat600
kawasaki zrx1100
honda vfr800 fi
yamaha thunderace 1000
honda cbr1100 blackbird
vn1500 classic 
yamaha fazer1000
kawasaki zzr1200
yamaha fjr1300
hyosung gt125 (winter bike)

so had a good few bikes and a decent variety of them so what the hell do I go for now been looking thru mcn bike trader gumtree and I just cant seem to find anything like the looks of the x11 but had bad luck with honda's went and looked at an aprilia futura yesterday but it was a mess and over priced am bit stuck any help appreciated  dont mind anything from a 600cc up 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 March 2012 12:23)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

bikerbit...

take the fairing off and put a a small one on. Blue flame can and Renthal bars and some black smoothrite on that damaged casing and you're away.....high mileage ?,it must be an enjoyable ride. :smile

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

another rant

despite my self am looking at a zrx1100 guy will send me more pics of it tomorrow so fingers crossed I go for it and its all in working order   

heres a thing why is there so many f*cking stupid people in the world that dont mot there bikes when trying to sell it but will mot when someone leaves a deposit or what not that means guy has to travel to you twice for no good reason get the bike mot'd then advertise it you feckin muppets your meant to entice buyers there 
sorry another rant :P 

oldish I dont want to do anything to the bike I next get I expect a running bike for my money if not then there is no point buying it 

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

bikerbit...

it is a runner...just needs a bit of 'tidying'...I just put it up as an example of a bike you might not have thought of...You can't get a better ' 2 up' seat than that on many bikes these days.:smile

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

gumtree sucks

will see how the 11 turns out after the weekend but dont hold much hope all the bikes on gumtree are scrap metal

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

here my list so far of what bikes I can look at

bikes I want in order :

futura
x11
vtr (found good bar risers)
speed triple 
hornet 900
zrx1100

and so far all been a pile of sh*t
will go see the last futura on my list on thursday hopefully but after that exhausted my list 
and not much worth traveling to england to see ether and expensive to get there
so it may come to what bike do I see worth just taking :lol: (if only I was that dishonest)

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Caviga raptor

1000 sounded bloomin gorgeous to me... Try having a look at b & b motorcycles in darwen-they're good blokes and seem reasonable cost wise! Know a few folk that hav bought bikes off them and never had a problem-they were lovely with a thick wench like me as well when i turned up and let me try lots of bikes that they knew were well out of my price range just so i could see if i liked them or not-i didnt end up buying one from them but i should hav done really as it'd hav saved me a whole lot of heartache over the baby blade..... Not sold so looks like i'm keeping my toy LOL

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

viva moto are usually good

b & b dont have anything on there site worth the trip down. I usually like viva moto decent service and decent prices usually  but really cant be arsed traveling all the way to bradford but looks like am out of options  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle