Skip to content

Discuss This Factory Ducati MotoGP livery unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Factory Ducati MotoGP livery unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Factory Ducati MotoGP livery unveiled

This is the new factory Ducati GP12 1000cc machine that the Bologna factory hopes will catapult nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi back to winning ways in MotoGP in 2012. This year’s new Desmosedici was unveiled in full livery minutes ago by Rossi and team-mate Nicky Hayden during a special launch on the Facebook page of Ducati sponsor TIM. Ducati turned to a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 March 2012 13:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Garden shed

Lay off the drugs mate, it could be worse, it could look like a GSXR. It's not the best looking bike on the grid but a garden shed it ain't.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Buell...

"Two beautiful looking machines that will certainly have far more potential than last years bikes!"

... & equally the potential for another disaster. This time last year we had an optimistic though injured, 9 times world champion, who'd won a race only a few months earlier, on a bike that had also won a few months earlier, riding at roughly the same distance off the pace. This year it's a fit rider who's far less positive having not had a sniff of a win for over a year on a brand new bike (& running slower than a old design satellite). We may have a better idea of it's potential after this next test but I think much of it's true potential under it's current riders will only become apparent when turned into results, good or bad. For the sake of MotoGP lets hope it's good.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

It certainly has to be a bike that can work in both conditions not like last year where the bike could only go well when it rained and rubbish in the dry.

Reply to this Topic
Faster1

Aug 09

Faster1 says:

Yes

I really like it way better than last year.

Their recent gp machines never shared their street cousins artfull, slick use of cabon fiber. These things always looked bulbous to me. And this year the paint work does well to show the good lines while hiding the rest. And yes Rossi now has one as good as Nickys,, void of all but a splash of yellow.  7 of 10.

At least it is different as Yamaha will surely be. The big "FAIL" of the factory liverys has to be HRC/Repsol for now. I never really liked the orange wheels and this whole design is way past its "spoiled" date.  Nothing fresh to usher in the 1000s.   2 of 10.

A special 9 of 10 goes to Gresini - Thats how you dress up a black bike.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny hedge

you always tickle me hehe, is that a beef and tommy? i prefer that flavour.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Jog my memory...

Was reading that Gresini are starting the season in black (in mourning for Marco),

Did they do this for Kato? Just curious  :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Did they do this for Kato? Just curious.

No they didn't the Gresini team back then started off in Telefonica Blue the sponsor Gibernau bought with him from Suzuki.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cheers GYTR

For the info.

So one man's life is worth less than another despite the same career? It's a strange world that we live in these days. Oh well.

Reply to this Topic
bladeboy077

Oct 09

bladeboy077 says:

They should have done some pictures of it covered in gravel rash , seeing that is how it is going to spend most of its time this year on its side .

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Bye bye Ronald!

Looks pretty good, but a shame to be losing the iconic 'Marlboro' look from motorcycling all the same. Lets hope we see some 'specials' through the year, just hope they're better than the repsol spanish special from last year though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices