Skip to content

Discuss This Factory Ducati MotoGP livery unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Factory Ducati MotoGP livery unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Factory Ducati MotoGP livery unveiled

This is the new factory Ducati GP12 1000cc machine that the Bologna factory hopes will catapult nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi back to winning ways in MotoGP in 2012. This year’s new Desmosedici was unveiled in full livery minutes ago by Rossi and team-mate Nicky Hayden during a special launch on the Facebook page of Ducati sponsor TIM. Ducati turned to a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 March 2012 13:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Not bad

But i still think the best Ducati paint job was on Ben Bostroms 2001 L and M bike even though it was WSBK.

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Not bad

But i still think the best Ducati paint job was on Ben Bostroms 2001 L and M bike even though it was WSBK.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

YAMMY GYTR,

I am confused,when exactly were any of the Duke`s good in the wet last year?  You must be thinking  of that other bloke who used to clear off in the wet.Mind you he clear`s off in the dry an`all.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I am confused,when exactly were any of the Duke`s good in the wet last year?  You must be thinking  of that other bloke who used to clear off in the wet.Mind you he clear`s off in the dry an`all.

Did you ever watch the Jerez race last year when Rossi charged through the field till he crashed into Stoner and setting the fastest lap on the way. Then you have Hayden in the wet at Silverstone could have challenged for the podium if he didn't have the off track incident he too set the fastest lap of that race end result 4th.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

GYTR...

The clue is in the "till he crashed" part of your statement... that's what a lot of people had to do for Rossi to come 5th at Jerez & Hayden to come 4th in Silverstone. JL was really good till he crashed at Silverstone, as were Spies & Simoncelli... as it was they got nothing... Rossi was going really well at PI, ploughing through the field when they slowed, till he crashed 'cos he was going too fast for the partially wet conditions. Fastest lap is only good for anything if you complete the race otherwise all it proves is you were pushing too hard... Rossi was lucky to finish at Jerez but his lap times dropped 4 to 9 seconds (over a second off the lap pace) as he realised how little grip he actually had... his next flag to flag wet race he was nowhere.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jake767

Jan 09

jake767 says:

What If

Just had a thought everybody. What if we all wait till the 1st race. All the speculation on here for the last few months might just be that. Somebody might fall off, somebody might have an engine fail. A fuse might blow and all the friggin lights go out. If a Ducati wins are all the leemings going to jump over a cliff? I wonder?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Thanks for the info Hedgy.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Ducati = Pig ugly

now the new KTM riden by Danny Kent is a work of beauty

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Those Ducati's will look just nice when mixing it up with the CRT bikes.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Jake what you really mean is: all the front runners may crash or have mechanical failures and if that's the case then a Ducati may just well win. I feel for you mate.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices