Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ChrisJet420

Mar 12

ChrisJet420 says:

Help finding a 125cc

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a 125cc to learn on.

I have a budget of 900 pounds to spend on the bike.

I am after a reliable sports bike but anything considered really. No scooters though:smile

I love the look of the Cagiva Mito and the Raptor.
Honda NSR has caught my eye too.

Thanks for reading guys :tongue:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 March 2012 16:23)

Post a message in New rider

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Project90

Jul 07

Project90 says:

rings and sleves every 6000miles, impossible, am at 16000km engine has only been apart once for a main bearing due to it standing for a long period of time on the sidestand. that was back in 2002/3
had a replacement engine in for a while but put original back in as it was full power and has been going fine ever since (touch wood), so at least 12000 - 14000km on original engine.

i know of all the horror stories and they can go rather easy if not looked after with best of stuff, but with mine it realy has been a gem.

oil your right £15 a litre motul fully synthetic use the best guess it pays off though warmt hem up properly again guess thats paid off too.

but for 12 years running i have just now bought a new rear shock for it. apart from engine its the only thing i had go wrong.

yes again they are restricted but even so in restricted form there much much beter to ride than the 4 stroke counter parts.

to be safe get a 4 stroke though if you wanna take a chance get a 2 stroke, just remember to warm it up use best of products

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle