Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden: “I believe in myself and Ducati” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden: “I believe in myself and Ducati”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden: “I believe in myself and Ducati”

Nicky Hayden believes Ducati’s GP12 will be competitive to help the American and team-mate Valentino Rossi become consistent podium contenders in the 2012 MotoGP world championship. Ducati is looking to bounce back from a disastrous 2011 campaign that saw Hayden and Rossi collect just one rostrum apiece on the GP11 Desmosedici. Hayden and Rossi officially unveiled the new GP12 contender during an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 March 2012 10:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MOTOGPNEWS

Mar 12

MOTOGPNEWS says:

Lets us all hope!

I'm a huge rossi fan, and would love to see the both of them really get this gp12 up the sharp end, Hopefully after a couple of races we can see a duacti challenge

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

DO YOU REALLY?

I believe I can fly         I believe I can touch the sky eye,eye.            I believe in miracle`s,      where you from   you sexy thing,you sexy thing you?         Or to put it another way = Delusional      Yes I`m a believer I couldn`t leave her     if I tried     then I saw her fuc*ing face,     it was a face with dissapointment etched into her feature`s, it was a face that said A.M.A. is coming your way soon.   MONEY,money  money must be funny     getting dollar`s and cent`s.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

I KNOW....

And my hair is lovely too.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Check nev out

Nev, I think you should explain the proposed rule changes in MotoGP through song, over to you...

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

NO NO PLEASE STOP,

Well  where to start?    I`d like to thank my family,ofcourse,and all those who voted for me,and the recording studio who 1st signed me up,when I was 7     and a really,really big thankyou to all those "uncle`s" who kept me warm and quite busy during many of my childhood night`s.Most of who have gone to meet their maker,thank`s again MWA-MWA.      Here`s a song from my latest album.......It mean`s a lot to me     so here goes........         Congratulation`s and jubilation`s   I wan`t the world to know   I`m happy in my tree,        I`m going mental    so sentimental    I wan`t the world to knowww      my nob is swinging free.          I used to think that happiness had`nt been invented     but that was in, the bad old day`s before you sucked meee,before you fu**ed me and spunked in my teeea                                                                                    The rule change`s are quite un-explainable            they hav`nt made `em up yet.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

This dog has had his day

Sure you've got to have faith Mr Hayden. Little point in gridding up otherwise. But let's be realistic here. His 800 era form was 8th, 6th, 13th, 7th and 8th. It would be a minor miracle if he ends up 6th again.

CRT or WSBK will be calling loudly for Hayden 2013.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Nostro there is also another team Monster Yamaha Tech 3 who could also make a move for Hayden not just CRT or WSBK.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

No bone to pick with Nostro

Really.  Considering his results with Ducati. Next on the chopping list has to be his team mate.

+ 30 in GP is around about as good as + 40 in F1.

Window of opportunity beckons. Go girls.

If any Ducati plants itself fair and square in top 6 post Jerez test,well,you know its the bike not the rider.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Nicky has to do ok this year, anyone dreaming that ducati are still struggling with the disaster casey and Presiozi cooked up will have to put they're socks away...Which means up and coming riders will agin start to eye a factory ducati with envy.... Ducati are coming and they won't stop till they're fighting for the podium every weekend.. . Exciting times... And of course bootlegger in the interest of fairness we should mention that if casey is top at jerez it will also be because of the bike....

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Hey Hugelean

Nice retort,and accepted. Would that the final day of 2012 testing could see Stoner tweak (set up) and ride Rossi's GP 12 for 2 hours or so and vice versa for Rossi with Stoner's RC213V. They are not spannermen nor engineers,just riders. Hell,even Rossi accepts himself as such these days.

Bets anyone ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices