Skip to content

General possibly the worst m.o.t'd bike on ebay Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > possibly the worst m.o.t'd bike on ebay

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

possibly the worst m.o.t'd bike on ebay

oh dear pmsl........... sorry mate hope you are not on mcn forum :biggrin:

ok i have set the criteria ...... lets see if someone can find a worse one than this

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 March 2012 02:40)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

at least he says

it rides in a straight line

Reply to this Topic
gaz1982

Aug 10

gaz1982 says:

I wonder

if the guy was pissed and it just felt like it rode in a straight line. And whats with the cable ties?

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Reply to this Topic
jimjambutty

Mar 12

jimjambutty says:

I cant see anything wrong with it!

Yes! Thats right, if I was around that area with £800 I could be its next owner. I have sufficient insight to realise that I must be a thick as a breeze block butty, but I just ride bikes and write about them. Yesterday it was revealed that I have had red two stroke motorbike oil as my engine oil in my CBR600F. Its runs fine on it. I did wonder why it was red. You see, I overfilled it with the red oild and had to suck it out using two straws stuck together. The ONLY problem I noticed the other day was that NO OIL was indicating on the dipstick. I have put in some yellow oil which hopefully is for a motorbike, but I suspect its for my Mrs Toyota Carolla. Honda are just great. I had an article "Maintenance Free" out in CMCMechanics last year and I have uploaded it to my Blog. Unfortunately, as my stupidity extents to computing, the Blog is entitled Earthquakes caused by Flatulence, but as said, the article is there and I encourage anybody who thinks they know it all to read it!!

http://abel-t-watt.blogspot.co.uk/

Then, please buy my ebook!!!

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

the bike looks fine and the forks looks the same. it be a cheap learner bike / 1st bike as they will probly drop it any way.

my own bike was a cat c write off and just needed the battery wires replaced and a new set off keys and it passed the mot fine.

plus why do cat c bike have only broken fairings and cat c cars have huge damage??

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

'No tyre kickers'

Tha fairing will fall off.

Reply to this Topic
meatbaws

Jun 11

meatbaws says:

eBay

A thing of sheer beauty! Think I'll pimp up my bike with some of those cable ties:smiley:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

ok ok so

i was a bit harsh ....but i think its more the description that lets this lads advert down the most

this was the cat c nsr that i got for her indoors

and this is the one i bought for 800 quid did it up a bit and sold it for 1500 quid

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

reckon

the guy has tried to be honest.  The bike doesn't actually look too bad, especially when compared with the official model honda was selling, check out the gold frame, pink wheels.  Looks like its been crashed from day 1

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

not too bad....

it's a complete pile of s***e .It's banged up on every panel, hole in a casing ,cable tied both ends none functioning speedo...blah,blah,blah.And absolutely no details in information panel, apart from Honda.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices