Skip to content

Ask an Expert ebike scammers scumbags report below Insurance

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Insurance > ebike scammers scumbags report below

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

andypa38

Sep 07

andypa38 says:

ebike scammers scumbags report below

ecar is a deceitful untrustworthy company who are presently under investigation by the Metropolitan Police. If youhave had problems with them call Consumer Direct tel: 08454 040 506 (ask them to call you back if you do not like 0845 numbers they will call you right back) they will take all details and have the Trading Standards call you within 7-days. Also remember these scumbags also have ebike evan ehouse elet do the reviews on all those sites too just put "insurance review after each!!!!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 March 2012 23:20)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

is the people coyping ebikes info???

as my insurance is with ebike just now and would like to know

Reply to this Topic
andypa38

Sep 07

andypa38 says:

ebike scammers

Hello

I am afraid I do not understand the question.  But I can only say type "ebike scam" or "ebike review" into Google and you may understand the depth of the problem.  Change companies when your insurance expires and do a review on any company before use.  They just scammed me for nearly £300 in three weeks.  Good luck

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices