Skip to content

DUCATI First pictures of Ducati 1199 Panigale naked 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > First pictures of Ducati 1199 Panigale naked

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

First pictures of Ducati 1199 Panigale naked

These are the first official images of the new Ducati 1199 Panigale without bodywork. The images show off the cast aluminium airbox frame and highlight just how compact the 1198cc machine is. The 195bhp Panigale takes superbikes to a new level of sophistication with an abundance of electronic aids, including ABS, traction control, customisable riding modes and electronic engine braking. The Ducati 1199...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 March 2012 11:30)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zherethor

Aug 11

zherethor says:

yes!!!

Nos that's a bike!!!

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

Getting Very Boring

Its a chuffing bike that im bored to death with already, pictures with the fairing on, pictures with the fairing off, pictures of it in the middle of it being built, pictures of the people at the factory standing next to it. Find something else to write about, 99.9% of the readers of this will never own one or consider buying so why so over the top with it, yes its very desirable but so are many other bikes that we can actually afford and may well own, this is turning into the Top Gear for bikes, lots of irrelevant reporting that the majority couldn't give a shit about.

Reply to this Topic
colinS2R

Mar 06

colinS2R says:

is another even faster superbike really going to change the world

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Wow

Look how compacted everything is around that engine, I bet thats harder to work on than my impossible ZX10 !! It looks mega even without the fairing on, I can see though how that design may concentrate all the weight around the centre of the bike and make it harder to get more weight over the front, a la all the complaints of the design in moto gp. But I bet for regular riders and in real world terms its gonna make it pin sharp ! I thought the 1198 would be the end of superbike twins, and see a V4, but glad they are moving the game on with their signature two pot and at least providing a choice in the superbike market, albeit a very expensive one !

Reply to this Topic
Chromatic

Jul 04

Chromatic says:

Yawn.....

Reply to this Topic
cmc1

May 08

cmc1 says:

I am with the Yawn bloke

Barrel scraping at it's very best. Negative, although factual comments, prepare to be deleted by MCN.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Ducati have raised the bar by some margin with this new Panigali,good for punters but bad for racing as you can see by the BM interview in MCN,can't compete!!!! change the rules,it's easier than making a better bike!!!.

Never mind penalising Ducati,BMW/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Honda get off your arse and build an engine like Yamaha or Aprillia or Duc themselves,no good sticking to the hym sheet it doesn't work.

Reply to this Topic
mattiboy

Oct 05

mattiboy says:

Yahoo - its a bike thats a bit faster, a bit lighter, has a bit more power and a few more gadgets - and for a few months it'll be the new bestest bike ever!!!

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Looks amazingly uncluttered. Would not take much to build a naked version of the bike If that was what they wanted.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Doubt

you'd be yawning if you rode it. Yes it's the best bike until the next one. It's how life works.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices