Skip to content

MOTO-GUZZI Moto Guzzi reveals endurance racer kit V7

You are in... Forums > MOTO-GUZZI > V7 > Moto Guzzi reveals endurance racer kit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Moto Guzzi reveals endurance racer kit

Moto Guzzi has developed a bolt-on factory kit to transform any clip-on equipped V7 into a replica 1970s endurance racer. The kit has been inspired by the 1969 Moto Guzzi V7 Record prototype, an endurance racer that set numerous speed records for Guzzi, including one at Monza Speedbowl Circuit where the V7 achieved an average speed over 621miles (1000km) at 128mph The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 March 2012 16:59)

Post a message in V7

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Well done guys. I have to say that looks a sight better than most of the supposedly cafe racer conversions you see knocking about these days.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Looks better than the similar Ducati 'Paul Smart' replica.

Reply to this Topic
charlesq_70

Aug 07

charlesq_70 says:

Wow, that really is pretty. One of the nicest fairings I've seen. Great that they've managed to make it fit the existing headlight, and the screen actually looks useful too. But I just love Guzzi, they have a style all of their own.

Reply to this Topic
grandutero

May 11

grandutero says:

I'd love this on my cafe but £1400!!? You can get a custom one from the Sates for $950. In my opinion this sort of after market stuff is what would really get the younger generation into biking, and then they go and spoil it all by saying something like " That's all your savings please". I'll guess I'll wait for a second hand one.:(

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Its got the look.......

but as long as you don't mind being blown off with just about everything on the road as you only have 48bhp! Now if they brought out a kit for the Le Mans, that would be more realistic. A sheep in wolfs clothing comes to mind!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

These days, good handling is perhaps more use than mega top speed? The traffic and roads may suit a bike like this better than something bred more for track use. I have to say, it does look  good, but then I'm an old phart who grew up with bikes like this. Wonder how much I can get for my Blackbird on a trade in?

Reply to this Topic
plotino

Mar 05

plotino says:

Myself a guzzi owner ( v10 centauro ) I really think it is a pity that this kind of bike cant get more horsepower, in the same way that it is disgrace not seeing the MG-01 in the streets.Power is needed for safety reasons.

Reply to this Topic
ThunderDemon

Feb 10

ThunderDemon says:

1% screwing the 99% of us.

Hey Boysa ita looksa the dogsa, letsa milka da punters a little more!!!! I'm all for retro and getting cool kids into cool bikes with identities. A Guzzi Owners Club somewhere but not in 'Oooh ya can't do that!' England ( yes ya can!) wants to pool together buy a kit then take it to the nearest Track Day/Race fairing producers and get their own made. The Price would be less than £300 with the memory foam seat! ... more if you want it on Carbon (super cool)... but still less than £1400. And you get to give the middle finger to the tax man who charges 10% import duty on everything including the shipping costs and then 20% on everything including the 10% Import Duty he just put on as VAT. And ... thanks to this Granny robbing government who has just sold the NHS out from under us, the money ain't going into anything that will benefit us anyway! 1% screwing the 99% of us.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Takahashi!

My wife has a 750 Breva (same engine!) and we are just in the process of selling it because its a snail (her opinion! as well as mine) . I've done 900 miles on it so I'm not an armchair road tester at all. Its great at being a reliable commuter but putting this body kit on it is like putting clip-ons and rear sets on a Harley. And its no wonder you sold the CB1300 coz they put you to sleep as well. You must be into boring bikes! And wait till you get to the first service, it cost me £220 coz they do loads first time in! Hope you enjoy it more than we did.

Reply to this Topic
NOTiFY

Aug 02

NOTiFY says:

1% screwing the 99% of us.

@ThunderDemon 

Don't think there is any customs duty between EU members.

Pity there isn't a race kit of sorts too. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices