Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi win again with Ducati? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi win again with Ducati?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Rossi win again with Ducati?

Ducati's yoyo fortunes continue, with a disappointing sixth fastest for Rossi at the latest Jerez test, but trust in the Desmosedici's front end on the grow, according to Rossi. So if you had to bet a year's salary on it now,  how would you place it? Tell us your thoughts on how you think the Rossi saga's going to end below....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 March 2012 16:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

why pee pee?

I don't hate him, his fans or anyone else for that matter. While Vale was trouncing everyone the yellow brigade were happy, fairplay. Now he's not, they're bitching at every opportunity and the orange brigade are happy. It's called 'payback'.....................simple.

Get over yourself.

Reply to this Topic
Faster1

Aug 09

Faster1 says:

the power of the fan

eclipses massive realistic expectations. I AM a prroud VR46 fan, but I'm also no fool. Spewing out how many times VR won a title, or the even more commical, "he did it for Yamaha - so he will do it for Ducati" is completely void of having anything in common. Different time, different competition, different bike, different rules,  too many differences.  TODAY!,, there is absolutly nothing that indicates with any real level of possibility that Mr. 46, on the Ducaati, is going to make up @ 1 second on the current 3 riders who are matched up on far more agreeable, faster bikes. That said,  I would have eagerly ticked the "yes" box had he still been on the Yamaka.  I still think that he is the GOAT, ,,

,but there are too many differences

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Bootlegger @ 20:34

I like it ................ Might want to e mail the Duke factory and remind them. Paul Smart, Carl Fogarty, Troy Bayliss (was a replacement rider in WSBK ???) and Casey Stoner. I see a pattern too!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

peepee

i sense that you are hurting, maybe you should go read something else, nothing positive for you to read on any motorcycling website in the near or distant future, unless uccio gets pregnant

Reply to this Topic
Oafski

Nov 07

Oafski says:

Will he wont he

Possibly if he goes to World Superbike staying on 2 wheels, or switches to rallying on 4 but cant see him winning in Moto Gp unless under freak circumstances.

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

how can you say no?

Being Valentino Rossi, how could you ever rule the guy out? I think the most likely win would come in a rain effected race, but who knows, there may be a dry day when all the stars align and he gets to the line first.

He is an amazing rider, and one who loves to arise to the occasion. Give him a sniff of a victory, and we'll see the Rossi of old for sure.

Reply to this Topic
bruce1937

Jul 11

bruce1937 says:

I had to say no to both, there were no odds given for the bet so given a 1/1 odds there is no way I would bet my money on Rossi winning any time soon. I hope he does though.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ME

two "NO".

they should add, "will ducati going bancrupt cause hire rossi?" and it'll be my "YES" there. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LOL

When others fall off or get injured, did it dimish Lorenzo's 2010 WC or Stoenzo's 2011 WC. Why do people feel that if a rider going balls out to do good, and falls that the next person behind does not deserve to be the winner or it should be watered down. Some of the ass holes logic here are bemusing.

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

4th place

As New Zealand is home of 4th place, i feel somewhat more qualifyed then most to predict Rossi's 4th place potential. 1st stoner, but 2nd and 3rd places are somewhat more problematic thou.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle