Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi win again with Ducati? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi win again with Ducati?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Rossi win again with Ducati?

Ducati's yoyo fortunes continue, with a disappointing sixth fastest for Rossi at the latest Jerez test, but trust in the Desmosedici's front end on the grow, according to Rossi. So if you had to bet a year's salary on it now,  how would you place it? Tell us your thoughts on how you think the Rossi saga's going to end below....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 March 2012 16:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

sucking dads milky bar

so if rossi is leading the race in qatar and bins it with 2 to go, and stoner is 10 sec behind in 2nd ,he wasn't gifted the race??????..... you are such a hypocrite ....love to hear your comments if cal and rossi are battling for a win

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

chrisSYD

hey, what a good idea. you should email matt brat to post that topic. i'm sure i'm going to comment a lot. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

I said NO NO NO

Whats more I 100% guarantee it.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

ONLY 6 WORK`S BIKE`S.

He will be 5th of the 6,no problem,remember N icky is" the 6th" rider. And, on a couple of occasion`s, he should pick up podium`s what with breakdown`s and crashes,which are inevitable. But after what we`ve seen in testing, it look`s like even 5th will be a hell of a battle,which is great. So CS and JL for the bulk of the win`s,{ that`s a no-brainer }, DP for 3rd ,{ with a pair of win`s }, BS for 4th and blah,blah,blah.  It`s a shame we have so few protagonist`s this season,but just as many as ever,fighting at the pointy end. In fact, probably more, than most year`s.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

motoking

Ducati are not going bankrupt,,,far from it,,,please try to say something that is correct for once!

Reply to this Topic
madasthecat

May 09

madasthecat says:

rossi winning poll

think its going to be a stoner, lorenzo, pedrosa whitewash the next few seasons. Cant see rossi winning on the duke, unless its gifted to him.

Reply to this Topic
goodsy3

Jan 09

goodsy3 says:

Rossi winning for Ducati?

I could see Rossi getting a win this year, But maybe not on pure pace, the Honda and Yamaha are just too quick at the moment. I could see Rossi getting a win on a weather affected race, making a good judgement at the right time, coming in and changing his bike. But on pure speed its going to be Stoner or Lorenzo really, as much as it saddens me to see Rossi not doing what he is capable of, Ducati have dropped the ball, and the other teams are running on the good base setting they already had :(

Reply to this Topic
mikehannan

Jun 11

mikehannan says:

Honda

Of course, if Dorna keep acting like dicks, then the big factories might do what they have done before and go play elsewhere leaving us with a rule constrained class based on CRT bikes or big-boys moto 2s. 

Stone has already said he doubted he would want ot race in such a competition and he could well go back to his farm and feed the sheep.  In that case anything could happen. 

Reply to this Topic
getagrip

Mar 12

getagrip says:

A win at a push is ever so likely given racing as it is, a podium is a certainty

The title this year on "that" Ducati  - NO WAY ON EARTH - wish I could say otherwise

Reply to this Topic
TheAeroStar

Feb 12

TheAeroStar says:

Steve Parrish

Well I am sorry to say I still think VR is struggling with the Ducati. He did end up sixth fastest at the end of the three day test - however both he and Nicky Hayden put the softest tyres on at the end and just nailed one fast lap each, the consistency was just not there.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices