Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What is the best quality bike brand in 2012? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: What is the best quality bike brand in 2012?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What is the best quality bike brand in 2012?

Forget history, try and forget prejudice: which bike firm do you think really produces the best quality bikes right now?   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 March 2012 16:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevecase

Aug 02

stevecase says:

I need to be lent one of each to make sure I come to the correct decision.....

Reply to this Topic
MudDoctor

Mar 10

MudDoctor says:

I guess that MCN

rate KTM so low that they didn't bother to include them...............................

Reply to this Topic
MCNGuyP

May 09

MCNGuyP says:

KTM

Whoops! Please look again...

Reply to this Topic
MCNGuyP

May 09

MCNGuyP says:

In a minute or two..

Reply to this Topic
rog5150

Jun 09

rog5150 says:

Best Quality bike

Unless your made of money, you just have to look at what's on the road after 10 years. BMW Honda and if your of of 'that' mindset Harley.

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

What a stupid, pointless poll.  How can people even comment when they probably have never owned half the marques to compare their current bike against. Never mind ridden thousands of miles on them, through all sorts of weathers (which a proper indication would be)....... Ohhhh, and we are suposed to have done all of that on a 2012 bike?  Like I said pointless.

Thats all you will get out of this poll is what people think of their own bike. Not comparisons against other bikes. And most of the votes will be biased any way. There are a lot of riders who wouldnt hear a bad thing said about their bikes, even if down deap inside they hate the feckin thing.

Reply to this Topic
char454

Mar 12

char454 says:

Best Quality..

Husqvarna!

Reply to this Topic
MCNGuyP

May 09

MCNGuyP says:

Re: fuzzrrs

Pub chat would be boring if first hand experience of everything under discussion was required. Don't confuse this poll of perception with something important fella

Reply to this Topic
joshcherry93

Jan 11

joshcherry93 says:

Depends ...

Quality for money? build quality? reliability? handling? I voted MV, as they are beautifal looking 'quality' looking machines, but you pay for it, difficult question. If it was reliability in terms of quality it'd be a suzuki or honda,

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

people will just vote on what they think, how many people have even ridden an 2012 bike, let alone have enough experience with enough of them, if you were asking about bike from the 90's or older then fine

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle