Skip to content

Discuss This You ask/You answer: What's the one race you've GOT to attend in person? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > You ask/You answer: What's the one race you've GOT to attend in person?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

You ask/You answer: What's the one race you've GOT to attend in person?

TV coverage is pretty amazing these days, so it takes a lot to convince me turning up is worth it. But I don't want to be a couch potato all my life. So what bike race is most dramatically improved as an experience by attending in person and why? • What's your advice? Leave a comment below and we'll publish the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 March 2012 17:38)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
adysmith

Mar 05

adysmith says:

goin to a race

l agree with superbol brands for wsbk was an still is to me the best l,d ever experienced but will have to get a passport & some cash together l,d luv to goto monza ,any do,s an dont,s l should know ? 

Reply to this Topic
happylemon666

Mar 10

bike races

Just seen it says bike race, as otherwise I'd have listed 24H du Mans (which is amazing). Best bike races I've been to would be (in no particular order) 1. WSBK at Brands Hatch the second year Colin Edwards won title 2. WSBK at Brands Hatch the second year James Toseland won title 3. went to Mugello last year, like everyone says, brilliant! 4. Le Mans motoGP, I know, an odd choice, but given it used to be 50euros for the whole weekend, including camping and everything, it was such a bargain it made it even better 5. I'm a big fan of BSB for it's competitiveness, so do try to get to as many races as possible (plus it and WSBK are pretty good value with 2 races on a sunday and a decent support race setup compared to motoGP) 6. All of the meetings my dad took me and my mates to at Cadwell park - probably responsible for getting us into bikes the way we are! Thanks man! PS: I did go to the Bol D'Or one year, got bored and left it before the end.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

adysmith

Bloody great someone who agrees with me made my day , cheers !

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

Snetterton BSB

The new course is amazing and this is the best series for real racing and not poncing about on a GP bike.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

The only answer is the TT. It simply does not work properly on TV.

Reply to this Topic
Fz6daveg

Mar 09

Fz6daveg says:

Le Mans Trip

If you go to Europe to watch Moto GP, you have to make a visit to Le Mans a priority!!

It is the best track i've been too for ease of getting around the track. It has plenty of tunnels and bridges to get to all parts of the track. It puts the likes of Donington and Silverstone to shame.

I'm going again this May, went last year too. Can't wait !!

Reply to this Topic
Chappie46

Oct 05

Chappie46 says:

Mugello

Mugello,

no comment needed

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

BSB = Cadwell. Watching those fella's go over the mountain is awesome!

WSB = I wish I could still say Brands (sigh..memories of 2007)!!

MotoGP = Mugello is definitely on my 'must do' list

Reply to this Topic
BinxyTLR

Mar 12

BinxyTLR says:

Assen

Has to be Assen for the TT or WSBK .

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

jollyboy

I disagree ITV4 channel has sold the TT to me and the fact that Im cheesed off with the racing at short circuits

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices