Skip to content

Discuss This MCN Ride Logger app for iPhone General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN Ride Logger app for iPhone

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN Ride Logger app for iPhone

The clocks have gone forward giving us longer evenings and the sun has finally started to show its face, so it's the perfect time to get your bike out from the garage and go out for a ride. And why not track your ride using the MCN Ride Logger? The MCN Ride Logger uses the same GPS technology seen in many professional...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 March 2012 18:19)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oceaa

Dec 08

oceaa says:

Android

Great Idea but why not Android as well? Not everyone wants to be an Apple App clone.

Reply to this Topic
Lj172

Jul 11

Lj172 says:

Totally agree, when will this be available on the Android marketplace??

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

So Sad

What a sad artical who gives a toss about seconds inches data androids just enjoy the bloody ride thats what it`s all apart nurks.  Andy

Reply to this Topic
magmann

May 06

magmann says:

----------------------------------------

Hello! Hello! Hello! Nick! Nick!

Reply to this Topic
theglovenor

Jul 10

theglovenor says:

what i do with my cbr is for my memory only...

would i want to share what where and how fast i was going with all and sundry.....NO THANKS.

surely its having a voluntary black box recorder and if youtube videos can be used to incriminate yourself then why not these apps?

i have my own memory for rides and that is the way it will stay but hey,if you really want to buy the things we desperately dont want foisted on us by those who rule us then go ahead....

Reply to this Topic
zephyrdave

Jul 08

zephyrdave says:

yawn

A fascinating library of your rides?! Yawn.

It's just a willy waggling toy to use in the pub, might as well come with a tape measure. How insecure do you need to be? Can't wait for the first one to be used as evidence, probably in a coroners court...

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

I like it

I like it but it could have some disastrous consequences ... if caught with it...

Reply to this Topic
cdlacey

Jul 11

cdlacey says:

Over Priced

The idea is quite good, I'd like to be able to share routes I took with friends when I forget the details, however... £4.99 for an app of this type is over priced.

If you want an app to succeed on the iStore it needs to be cheap and then increase as the user base does. Some of the best apps are just 69p, and they do well because of it.

So MCN, how about a time limited offer, or perhaps a voucher code for people who purchase MCN?

Reply to this Topic
vauxben

Mar 12

vauxben says:

oceaa

oceaa - Cant stretch to an iPhone then?

Agree expensive when the Pirelli App does nearly the same.

Reply to this Topic
ajdubas

Feb 12

ajdubas says:

App

Sounds a lot like google tracks with a price tag to me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices