Skip to content

Discuss This BBC to show MotoGP in HD in 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BBC to show MotoGP in HD in 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BBC to show MotoGP in HD in 2012

The BBC’s extensive coverage of all 18 rounds of the 2012 MotoGP world championship will be shown in HD for the first time. The BBC today also confirmed its coverage plans for all 18 races, with the first race in Qatar on April 8 shown at 1930 BST, live on the Red Button and repeated at 2320 BST on BBC One...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 March 2012 15:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Yea right

Until the Bowls or some shite cricket match overruns then it,ll be good bye MotoGp

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

trailler

sorry mate, have to pull you up on your last post - all of Saturday qualifying is shown by the Beeb live on the red button.  and the BBC hasn't 'lost' F1, they're still showing extended highlights of 10 races and the other 10 live!

and Ben52 - since when was cricket last on the BBC TV?!  lol

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

BBC

Click on the BBC Sport website. What do you see. Football, F1, Cricket, Rugby U, Rugby L, Tennis, Golf, Olympics. Then click on More Sports. And there, along with Handball, Netball, Gaelic Games and Ping Pong is Motogp. This is how important Motogp is to the BBC.

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

@ CH987

"I can't believe that in this day and age there is still people out there without Sky". I can't believe in this day and age there are people out there, after what has come to light about the Murdochs, that still have Sky. (or buy the Sun, or the Times etc). Why would anyone in their right mind want to pay some one like R Murdoch any money at all.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Lost F1? Why should we care? Yes I know it's improved a little in the last few years, but it's still a boring procession and will be until they either shorten the races or at least fix it so the cars can go the full distance without pitting.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Rumple, +1 to that. Most of the country howled that Murdoch and co. are some kind of monsters and then went on firing their hard earned in his direction. Even then, however, I have a firmly held belief that TV should be either interrupted by advertisements or on a paid subscription basis, but never both. That alone is reason enough to steer clear of the dirty digger's TV. Even when he already funds his TV service both through advertising and subscriptions he still lobbies for a share of the licence fee revenue while maintaining that he should still be allowed to carry advertising and charge subscriptions.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

oh come on jollyboy, F1 is putting on a better show than MotoGP at present!  boring procession?  whilst it's clear you're not a fan of F1, at least try and post accurate comments.  there were 77 overtakes in the Turkish GP in 2011 - i doubt MotoGP had that many all season long .... probably.   ;)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Overtakes I am sure the Mugello and Sachensring races from last year brings good memories especially the race in Germany.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Why would anyone in their right mind want to pay some one like R Murdoch any money at all.

Because i like various sports.

The Milly Dowler (God rest her poor soul) 'phone-hacking' was obviously wrong on many, many counts and the actions of RM/his staff etc was appaling. But he never murdered the poor girl yet is being treated as if he had to a degree,  imo.

Life goes on. 

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

not sure i have a plan Benny, unless KERS and DRS can be fitted to a MotoGP bike!  however, a stock ECU and a fixed rev-limit, now they're easy ....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices