Skip to content

Discuss This BBC to show MotoGP in HD in 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BBC to show MotoGP in HD in 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BBC to show MotoGP in HD in 2012

The BBC’s extensive coverage of all 18 rounds of the 2012 MotoGP world championship will be shown in HD for the first time. The BBC today also confirmed its coverage plans for all 18 races, with the first race in Qatar on April 8 shown at 1930 BST, live on the Red Button and repeated at 2320 BST on BBC One...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 March 2012 15:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

after all that

having done my bit for the Beeb, looks like Freeview viewers are getting a raw deal next weekend, unless you love golf ....  fresh of the BBC website red button coverage.

Golf

1815-2300 The Masters 2012. Live coverage of the Amen Corner holes (1830-1930 on Freeview).

MotoGP

1655-1905 MotoGP. Live coverage of Moto2 and Moto3 round 1 from the Losail Circuit, Doha (1655-1830 on Freeview).

1930-2100 MotoGP. Live coverage of MotoGP round 1 from the Losail Circuit, Doha.

so by my reckoning, that's about 15 minutes of the Moto2 race then off to Augusta.  sh*t.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

cosherb....

right enuff . come on bbc.....lets have some good motogp coverage . we want the same standards as f1 gets . that includes bbc1 or 2 qually on a sat .

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

That really takes the piss big time feckin pathetic Golf. At least the race is on Eurosport at Nine o clock on Sunday evening.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

What did i read, can't believe people dont have SKY.  Well I can't believe so many people do.  Fucking RIP off.  The only thing i miss is watching the SBK races, other than that you can keep your sky. I prefer to be out riding my bikes, when i'm not on tour for 6 months at a time lol.  The BBC coverage is shit though :o

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle