Skip to content

Discuss This Busting cramp General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Busting cramp

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

DazzleRebel

Jan 12

DazzleRebel says:

Busting cramp

I’ve been finding that after about an hour of motorway riding I start losing feeling in my right hand. With the amount of miles I’m covering at the moment it’s surely not doing my long term health any good so I started to look for a solution. Now if I had the budget to do so I could probably source a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 March 2012 10:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Fair Play

That's a handy bit of info....

Reply to this Topic
DazzleRebel

Jan 12

DazzleRebel says:

For anyone concerned about town riding

It comes off dead easy so you can keep it in your pocket around town then quickly clip it on if you're going to be heading for the highway for a long stretch.  Best investment I've made for less than a tenner!

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Another happy user

I don't even bother taking mine off for my suburban commute: with the thinner cramp buster that I use there's a clear handfull of throttle to grip.  Worse case, you can simply rotate it away from you so you're not catching it.  And it helps immensely with cramp on longer trips.

Like most great ideas, it's simple, idiot proof, and just works.

Reply to this Topic
Shagrat57

Nov 11

Shagrat57 says:

Go Criuse

I bought a little device off of eBay for about a tenner called a Go Cruise.  It fits onto the twistgrip (takes 10 seconds to fit) and doesn't interfere at al with normal riding.  But when you want to take your hand off for a stretch, you just push the device down onto your brake lever with your forefinger and it holds the throttle at a set opening.  I've used this for about 6 months now and I'd never use anything else.

Simple and cheap (we like that)!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices