Skip to content

Discuss This Moto Morini Rebello 1200 revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Moto Morini Rebello 1200 revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Moto Morini Rebello 1200 revealed

Moto Morini has revealed the all-new Rebello 1200, less than a year after the firm was rescued from bankruptcy. The Rebello 1200 was slowly revealed piece by piece over a month, and now the final piece has been revealed, a promo video has also been released. The Rebello is powered by a 1200cc V-twin engine, making a claimed 130bhp. Moto Morini...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 April 2012 14:59)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
marty1035

Aug 07

marty1035 says:

Brilliant & Brave

Different? Definitely. Bold? Absolutely. Ugly? Maybe. Front looks like a proper bike, unlike the awful new styling on the speed/street triples. It looks more finished too without the triumphs "built in a shed" look to the engine. Rear not quite right. Overall 'hats off' to Moto Morini for being brave. It may not be a success (though I like it. a lot) but I respect them for not being part of the norm.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

marty1035!

Can't see why you think this engine looks any better than a Triumph engine, but I'm willing to bet my entire financial posessions who will sell more bikes! I see they have pinched the idea for an exhaust off the Fireblade as well. And theres a bidding process to buy one of these!!!  Do I hear £10 at the back?.....anyone!!!  Sold to the man with the bag on his head.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"the man with the bag on his head"

Don't drive a truck by any chance?.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

WHAT ON EARTH???

Just WHO in their right mind designed this? Apart from the engine and running gear,i would keep it under wraps.......like, permanently. Crying out loud......that tank,seat,exhaust... forget it.

Reply to this Topic
AlpineEagle

Nov 11

AlpineEagle says:

Should that not be Quasimodo 1200 ?

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

ok

its different but i like it for that reason

it can not be mistaken for a  jap bike or a duke ........... it will have limited sale but its prob not designed for the masses it for peeps who want something different

Reply to this Topic
taglioni

Mar 07

taglioni says:

Design

I really do like italian bikes, but this is too much, can't see any nice things in it. Don't know, what got into Morini, the old ones just looked so good, just remember the 3 1/2 sport

Reply to this Topic
Rogerthat

Dec 09

Rogerthat says:

Moto Morini Rebello

It's got the sort of face only a mother could love. Hope it looks better in the flesh..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices