Skip to content

Discuss This All-new MCN April 4: Triumph Explorer 1200 takes on rivals General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > All-new MCN April 4: Triumph Explorer 1200 takes on rivals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

All-new MCN April 4: Triumph Explorer 1200 takes on rivals

MCN has worked hard to make sure the all-new paper will feed your passion for motorcycles better than ever before. It'll take a moment to get used to the new surroundings - but we've tried to make as little stand between you and the fantastic stories that biking breeds as possible. Here's how the new paper works: The weekAll the news...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 April 2012 10:39)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

New MCN !!

I hope to be pleasantly surprised by tomorows MCN !!

PS, Where,s Trevor Franklin these days?

Reply to this Topic
jrm2076

Jul 09

jrm2076 says:

In my opinion, MCN has been very poor for a long time, so hope the new version is a vast improvement. Flying to Bahrain tomorrow, so hope it occupies my time and will encourage me to buy again on my return and take out a subsciption. Good luck MCN.

Reply to this Topic
iangsxr

Nov 02

iangsxr says:

Who cares where Franklin is ???

Reply to this Topic
andemcfc

Feb 03

andemcfc says:

haven't bought it for months myself...just not appealing enough...I subscribe to fast bikes instead....but, I'll get it tomorrow...just to see....

Reply to this Topic
grapple

Dec 08

grapple says:

How long will it be before the new look MCN goes up in price even though there will be more more adverts to make it look thicker......we will just have to wait & see.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Optional ads?

Why doesn't MCN make the ads section a seperate thing entirely. I don't intend buying a bike for at least 3 years so why should I have to pay part of my cost of MCN to buy a section I just throw away every week for years? Its a waste of money for me and a waste of paper. No wonder the rain forests are disappearing!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

new look

I remember the last new look which we have currently been reading and i loved it but soon got bored, but all i will say is it is better than nothing.

I hope to be looking forward to wednesdays again but for how long and please, no more price hikes or i'm off again.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Not Bad

Just bought todays issue and i will start buying it again i think, but only when it's been race weekend though for now.

Reply to this Topic
DukeFirenze

Oct 10

DukeFirenze says:

Where/when is the E-Copy?

MCN, I live abroad so getting the paper copy isnt practical.. surely with your new look your missing a trick.. when will you publish an E-copy we can get over the net like superbike and fastbike magazine??!! Would love to read 3-4 of this weeks stories but i cant..

Reply to this Topic
kernowman

Apr 12

kernowman says:

adventure review

What a flawed review , the KTM smt was missing which would have compared to the Multi ,Instead the 10 yr old adventure held its own very well and is still the only bike that can off road properly.  

nothing was tested 2 up which would be my reason to choose the big juggernoughts over the multi or smt etc . Just seemed a bit biased towards the triumph , how can you say the triumph was a less good bike at the end of the day and be glad to get off it then say its the best.    

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle