Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa vows to focus on racing after arrest MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa vows to focus on racing after arrest

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa vows to focus on racing after arrest

Dani Pedrosa has vowed to not let his arrest for allegedly attempting to cheat during an exam to gain a yachtmaster certificate distract him from this weekend’s opening MotoGP round in Qatar. The Repsol Honda rider issued a statement via his lawyers apologising to his fans and vowing to focus entirely on this weekend’s season opener in Doha after his arrest...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 April 2012 11:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Unforgivable really...

I mean, what is he doing thinking about sailing yachts?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

If we start a Facebook campaign they might

I'm also starting a campaign to bring back the forgotten art of acerbic wit and bizarre analogy because I think it's missing around these here parts.

I hope HRC rip his arsehole out and feed it to the fishes. I wonder if his bike will start getting slower, I hope so.

Reply to this Topic
kgb333

Apr 09

kgb333 says:

What a dick

If he put the hard work in he wouldn't have needed to listen to the bad advice.

Considering how vital sponsors are to the sport and how hard they are to come across in these economic times of hardship, I am surprised he didn't think this one through a little deeper.

However this is Dani Pedrosa, pouting Spanish prince we are talking about.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Are there any women here today?

'Coz I like a good stoning.

Look - Dani made a bad call in an attempt to shortcut his way to an outcome.  Something that all of us have done at one time or another, but unfortunately people expect their role models to be role models, so his stupid dishonesty is going to haunt him for a while.

But I am surprised about the arrest.  I would have thought this sort of misdemeanor would result in some discipline from the body involved, like a 2-year ban on taking the exams again.  Standard sort of penalty for drug cheats ....

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

that has to be the gayest thing to get arrested for !! 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Puig giving his rider bad advice very interesting thought or even Pedrosa might have been framed.

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

Pedro

This proves his is not a boring Honda robot after all! Maybe Pooch was whispering "pick up the pen, write your name, just like a Honda contract"

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

This proves his is not a boring Honda robot after all!

Quite the opposite. This proves he IS a robot.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Smackbum you're missing the point somewhat. The yachtmaster's cert is like a driving test only more so, in so far as it certifies your ability to master a boat with crew. It's not like a math's GCSE or something. As such cheating on this could, in some countries, get you jail time. In most countries this sort of carry on would certainly constitute fraud and as such could well be a criminal offence and would at the very least carry a fine. And don't forget that in some countries being a drug cheat in a sport can cop you jail time.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What did that sandal wearer from Galilee say

Something about Stoner and guilt? Get down off your high horses.

Christ it's not like he tried to diddle the Italian government out of millions of euros of taxes.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle