Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Which of these bikes would you buy? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Which of these bikes would you buy?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Which of these bikes would you buy?

Petrol prices are rising and speed limits are lowering. Do we really need 180mph rocketships, or would we be just as happy with a bike that has much greater mpg but a lower top speed?   pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 April 2012 12:04)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mercymercyred

Jan 10

sportsbikes rule

I live down in south devon and I am a high mileage rider on my cbr600f I have noticed that majority of riders I see and pass on the roads down here are sport bike riders older ones at that, the adventure bike market is too expensive at the moment for a lot of people who dont have a spare £10,000. I am going to test ride the nc700s when it comes out later this month only curious because of its high mpg and fuel tank range,I get between 52-60 mpg on my cbr600f 2011 its a magic bike with the best of both worlds comfy at fast or slow speeds and dead comfortable for someone who is 5'8 and a 30inch inside leg (both legs).

Reply to this Topic
svsteverf

Jul 06

svsteverf says:

Yes I 'll stick with the 150mph, 40mpg.Life s too short to be boring.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices