Skip to content

Discuss This Lascorz recovering in Barcelona, extent of damage remains unclear World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Lascorz recovering in Barcelona, extent of damage remains unclear

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Lascorz recovering in Barcelona, extent of damage remains unclear

Following his testing crash at Imola and subsequent surgery in Italy, Joan Lascorz has been transferred to the Valle Hebron hospital in Barcelona. The 27 year old Spaniard was operated after the crash on Monday to relocate his C6 vertebra. It remains unclear the extent of any neurological damage and this will not be known until the swelling around the affected...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 April 2012 09:16)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mydogben

Aug 02

mydogben says:

Lascorz

Fingers crossed that he makes a full and complete recovery

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I hope its not bad wishing Joan a speedy recovery.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Such a terrible shame to a gifted human being. 

My colleges are losing there limbs on operations but at least they can have prothetic limbs and lead a near normal life or better. 

Paralysis must be a very bitter pill to swallow and to potentially lose use of upper limbs too.  He is gonna need to be strong to cope.  I really wish him all the luck to escape this nightmare. 

Reply to this Topic
fatgser

Jun 08

fatgser says:

wsbk safety is far greater than moto gp but for a rider to hit a concrete wall is just avoidable

if it cost £10 per head extra  to line the track with air bags so be it

Reply to this Topic
mydogben

Aug 02

mydogben says:

fatgser

'wsbk safety is far greater than moto gp'

?????????

Am i missing something here

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i wish Joan all the very best with his recovery, but it's still too early to determine what the long term prospects will be for him.  here's hoping for the best.

fatgser - that's one of the most ridiculous, factless posts i've ever read.  i'd be delighted to hear on what basis you have singularly come to that conclusion.

Reply to this Topic
potfiller

Jun 07

potfiller says:

Biaggi tweet

@maxbiaggi tweet links to Spanish article which if I understand it correctly says that Lascorz is now off ventilator and breathing for himself but further time needed before extent of injuries can be assessed

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices