Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

Understeer is not the only issue that Valentino Rossi believes is preventing him from moving the Ducati GP12 closer to challenging Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo’s recent domination of the MotoGP world championship. After he ended practice with the eighth fastest time in Qatar tonight, the 33-year-old said taming Ducati’s aggressive power delivery would help him reduce the gap to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 April 2012 22:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

Rawdawg you dawg

But in a good way, Milky you are pathetic...

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Viva La Shit Pig!!!

Ultimately the lead rider steers everything because they all cater to his liking of what works. So the can all build everything, do whatever else, but the lead rider steers them in the right direction by his choice of what works and what does not. So yeah, after Stoenzo steered the GP 08,09,10 continuously down the wrong path, fooling them with 4, 4 and 3 wins, he was set to perhaps win none in 2011 if he had stayed with the GP11.

The fact that he is now the lead rider and Dani and the others riding the Satellite are not doing well is Deja Vu again. Im sure Honda is flooding their riders with various parts from the Factory, having it tested by their riders before getting it to Stoenzo. When it arrive on Stoenzo's bike, his decision makes it stay or discarded. To stay ahead of the pack, they will go with Shit Pig builder choice and thus we have Deja Vu happening or as I put it. VIVA LA SHIT PIG!!!!

When you want a pig to ride, look up Stoenzp Moaner.....his rep precedes him.....beware.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Nice one Milkybars.....

....the more you post, the bigger a cunt you make yourself look... Would be nice to have a bit of fact in your fiction, but then that would never support your arguements would it???

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Viva La Shit Pig!!!

The very first 1000cc Honda test at Valencia had Dani whooping Stoenzo ass. After that, HRC went back with the data and briefings from the riders and suddenly Stoenzo is up there and Dani is declining daily. Catering to the World Champion is only natrual for HRC. So they build and develop based on de-briefs provided by the Shitpig builder and now we have a one man rider bike one QP before the season. Dats some shit innit??

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Just ignore him and know one thing. The faster Stoner goes, the more he wins, the more he beats his hero... Milky will be a very depressed little boy. Not to mention what he'll be like if Rossi keeps finishing 3rd best Ducati. GOAT? Pssshhhh. 13 races without a podium for Ducati.. Either the rider 'developing' the bike is not quite the guru he's made out to be... Or he just can't hack it at the current level. Loss-loss either way.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Milkyarse you are making yourself look like a complete twat here if not that a feckin jackass.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

BRILLIANT AGAIN !!

So once again we see the best feedback from the Numero Uno rider. CS and DP went in different direction`s with their frame requirement`s. Honda,{ unlike Ducati },listened and then built both  spec`machine`s. Casey seem`s to have "won" that little sortie,but then he would, he is The Best,by a long way.  And even though he only used "race tyre`s",he made the rest look like   well, THE REST.       And as for " you know who ", well what bloody direction was he pointing ?    UP   I`m guessing,even his team leader is making him look silly, so,so embarrassing.  I bet Jerry is looking desperately for a way out,but he`s fu**ed an`all.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

LOOKING GOOD...

Now that the Ducati is clearly the best bike out there,{ just like it used to be },I guess that mean`s it`s down to the rider`s now.   That`s good ain`t it !

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Just a quick note.

Despite what Flo and his followers believe or say, NO rider is out there to develope a bike that everyone can win on. In fact you would have to be mentally retarded like Milkyarse if you believed that to be the case.

What will be funny? If Stoner re-signs for the red team in 2013 and wins the title again. Who knows, it's not fantasy to ignore the potential for him to be Georges team mate next year either. I think he'll need that sort of motivation just to keep him in the series before retiring at 30 odd! Then again, I could be totally incorrect.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Oh dear RawDawg - there is an old saying

"it is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Before occassionally popping onto this lowly site to chastise its intellectually challenged members, I suggest you think before you open your mouth - Milkybars excepted though as that prick is fair game for anyone.

In you post below (at 05:04 for reference) you said this:

And Hey dumbfuck, riders don't "develop bikes" - engineers do you retard.

this

Yamaha have good engineers as well as Honda and have made a great bike. Listen here genius, do you think riders go back to the factory and crunch the data and decided what decision need to be made on the bike to make it faster?

And finally this

So what fucking part does Casey or Val or any other rider have on "development"? Shut the fuck up and stop dumbing down the thread.

In your little, but nonetheless patronising, sermon to me a few days ago, you missed the irony in comments I made about development riders (re: how can Edwards be measured as a good development rider when surely, it was all down to Rossi)  and chose to enlighten me on how the whole development process works. This is what you said:

Development is more about being about to set consistent laps and being about to evaluate changes and give engineers proper feedback of the difference of those changes. (you were talking about a rider here)

and this

Because I've read from Burgess, Rossi, Yamaha, Honda, Michelin, Bridgestone, etc how fabulous Edwards is at testing and development. But you listen to posters. lol.

So Eintein, which is it? Do, or do not, riders have a hand in development.

I'd have thought two of the more fundamental aspects of being an intellectual was being able to understand irony and remembering what you said a few days ago.

A poosible third one is not to open your mouth and look a prick, although intellectuals are a strange breed...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices