Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

Understeer is not the only issue that Valentino Rossi believes is preventing him from moving the Ducati GP12 closer to challenging Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo’s recent domination of the MotoGP world championship. After he ended practice with the eighth fastest time in Qatar tonight, the 33-year-old said taming Ducati’s aggressive power delivery would help him reduce the gap to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 April 2012 22:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bloody ell

Get a grip guys.Do you realise just how pathetic most of you come across.
The first race has not even run yet and already the new bike has failed.
Moto GP needs Ducatis new bike to do well whether it be with Hayden or Rossi or both but all you can do is critisize and put them down.
All very sad really.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

When it comes to pathetic Buelligan

you're in a class of one. You really want to try and develop an objective opinion of your own.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

opinions

I have plenty opinions nostro and one of my main ones is all the dumb comments on here about top riders.
Its pathetic and so are you a lot of the time.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I'm inclined to agree with you Bob

If Stoner walks 2012, as is more than likely, and given his comments regarding only wanting to ride difficult MotoGP machines and not souped up road bikes, I think a move back to the red team is not out of the realms of possibility. The man seems challenge focused more than record focused. A lot depends on how Rossi ends this year - up or down. As Stoner was 2011, Rossi will be the driver for all 2013 moves I believe.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

They`re Doing Well.....

Fastest bike out there,{ if you get the last corner right },and it`s up near the front.And it look`s like "almost" anybody can ride it. So the bike is fine and dandy,now WHAT else could they need ?   Answer`s on a post card please.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Plenty of opinions Buelli?

But you only ever let loose the same old tired refrain.....

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Now where's our village idiot Hardlylean?

As I've said all through pre season, the Ducati seems a fine motorcycle. Improved as much as anything with the change to Rossi spec 2012 rubber. Yes they have problems, but none worse than HRC. Oh and here's a surprise, Ducati still have tonnes of motor. One of the many moans dillusional HL had 2011 and in pre season testing this year. A lack of objectivity it what comes from staring at the sun for too long.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

huh

well you seem to like joining in as well.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Seems That the same old crap has started from the rossi knockers.I watched qualifying and it appeared he was going for race set up and not one quick lap it will be intresting to see how he does when the new bridgstone front tyre is released. Plus he is making progress in the right direction. As for riders moaning. To me this is not moaning its telling the tecnicians the problems with the bike . He is not the only one, isnt Stoner complaining of chatter and are all these people who slag Rossi of going to have a go at Stoner next.        

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

ratchetman that was not qualifying yesterday that was FP it does not mean much.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices