Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

Understeer is not the only issue that Valentino Rossi believes is preventing him from moving the Ducati GP12 closer to challenging Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo’s recent domination of the MotoGP world championship. After he ended practice with the eighth fastest time in Qatar tonight, the 33-year-old said taming Ducati’s aggressive power delivery would help him reduce the gap to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 April 2012 22:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Zogg...

Does it change the fact that every interview with Rossi is currently downbeat?... well perpetuated... carry on :smile

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

dont care who bloody wins as long as the racing is nice and close up front

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Yes Zogg it's a Aussie trait .The same as you should judge every englishmen on Lewis Hamilton's behaviour or maybe every englishman has the same IQ as David Beckham or maybe Kevin Pieterson's arrogance is the same as yours?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You naughty boy Benny

now we have a lion in the fairing and this leads us to problems ... - Rossi

Just hope there's not a pussy in the saddle ...........

made me chuckle

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

LOL Benny that post of yours made me laugh.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

NO CAT`S HERE PLEASE.

I doubt a pussy will ever be allowed near his "saddle". Blimey,I wish I knew how to spell euphemism.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

revnev7

i agree again. i DOUBT it very much. maybe stink hole he like it so much. LOL. rawdawg : it's too raw man. too raw. but what all you said is right i believe. furusawa designed yamaha. not rossi.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

what next ?

The flag has yet to drop for 2012 and the excuse book has had some pages added,The sooner no one cares less the better,It's this simple get the bike or the rider to work this season or it's over ,Yamaha and Honda have made it crystal clear that "previous applicants need not apply",maybe a crt bike as in can't reach times would suit.ciao 46, The Doctors still under the weather Benny the hog of hedges prescribes a sex therapist or a vet, me thinks !

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

what next ?

It's the 'wrong red'?

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Nice one Jorge, but I still think Stoner has an edge on the race tyres.. Yamaha is for sure the bike to beat. Casey is the only Honda in the top 6 which is pretty shocking. Rossi, what can you say. Beaten by all 3 other Ducati riders. No excuse for that whatsoever.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices