Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi seeks smoother Ducati power

Understeer is not the only issue that Valentino Rossi believes is preventing him from moving the Ducati GP12 closer to challenging Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo’s recent domination of the MotoGP world championship. After he ended practice with the eighth fastest time in Qatar tonight, the 33-year-old said taming Ducati’s aggressive power delivery would help him reduce the gap to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 April 2012 22:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

PC Yes

Thats fine with me bud.

I was also posting the fact that the race is tomorrow and Rossi is where he usually is, low down the grid.

It would`ve been a bigger shock had he quallied 3rd or 4th!

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Or perhaps his feedback is just not good enough, hugelean. If you think its all down to Ducati, then you should be willing to admit Rossi had shit all to do with the 04 Yam. Are you not going to say moan about the amount of Yamahas up the sharp end? Unreal is right PC.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Over a second a lap down on a 1 times world champ on the same bike... oops.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

The doctor

Needs a doctor I think. Of the sports psychologist variety. Or maybe a marriage counselor. The writing was on the wall when he left yamaha wearing a picture of his bike and spent five minutes cuddling it by the wall. He's clearly not over it. And no matter what he asks for, the ducati will never be a yamaha. If he has another piss poor season, you have to wonder if ducati will even offer him a ride on a wsbk. Valli pull yourself together!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Feckin donkey embrassment Nicky beats him with ease you wanted Ducati now live with it the jokes are on that feckin idiot.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

It's never Rossi's fault he never develop's the bike wrong he only develop's it right but when he gives the CAD drawings to the machinist's it all goes wrong . or maybe he operates the CNC router as well so it must be the mechanic's fault when he adds the parts to the bike? He has recieved everything he has asked for and the simple truth is Ross'i cannot egineer a race bike and he cannot win on any bike. pull your head's in rossi and fan co you have run out of reasons as to why you cannot live up to your ambitous claims you have been spouting for years.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

It's funny Rossi made a statement saying he is going to look at Hayden's setting's to improve his bike . I remember how much he likes to share his data

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Time for Ducati to pull the plug on him

I think the whole world's given up with him. It's one excuse after the next. Now it's obvious the bike isn't at fault. I really can't see there being much improvement for the rest of the season. If I were Ducati I'd pull the plug on him.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

As a last comment: Maybe it's time he learnt to adjust his riding style rather than keep expecting the bike to be adjusted. It's way cheaper.

Reply to this Topic
velopete

Apr 05

velopete says:

rossi the moaner

Who's the moaner now, just ride the f'ing thing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle