Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi shocked by qualifying slump MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi shocked by qualifying slump

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi shocked by qualifying slump

Valentino Rossi’s Ducati troubles deepened tonight in Qatar when the Italian finished in a lowly 12th place in qualifying for tomorrow night’s opening MotoGP round at the Losail International Circuit. The nine-times world champion cut a dejected figure in the shadow of the Losail Circuit floodlights after a best lap of 1.56.813 left him slowest of the factory prototype riders in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 April 2012 12:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Waipipi you little Chinese gooseberry

I been privileged enough to witness live a couple of fine victories by one M. Biaggi at both Assen and the Sachsenring over your 'GOAT', and I don't get to many GP's.

Reply to this Topic
funkdubious

Sep 06

funkdubious says:

how quickly people forget

Rossi is or at least one of the greatest riders of all time. Even the best slow down at some time. There can be no despute over what Rossi has achieved in his career. Yes I am a massive Rossi fan, but I dont align myself to the Yellows who blindly support him and cant see the truth. He will not win any more races and any podiums will be lucky. He is just about the slowest Ducati, he cant ride it. He has burnt his bridges with Honda and Yamaha, and riding with them is the only chance he could have to regain confidence and motivation and get back to the top, or at least fight at the top.

Rossi has given us years of great racing and entertainment and I hate to see people stick the knife in now. Its the end of an era, but the records stand and clearly show he opened a can of whoop ass on all of the them

Reply to this Topic
nick1968

Apr 12

nick1968 says:

About Rossi

Yes i'm a Rossi fan too. It's kind of bitter thought to hear from him excuse like "The Bike", The setup", "The Breaks", and others. If you can only remember what he did at Welkomm at '04. He won! With a bike 10 times worst than the Honda of that period, with a bike he was riding only a couple of months, and a bike that not even the mechanics wanted to work with!!! You could say that he was 8 years younger. Correct! But that doesn't give him the excuse to behave like a spoiled child. If he wants to be the GOAT and enjoys the respect of all the Motorsport fans, he should be the GOAT and champion in all matters. He got a point thought: The Ducati isn't a podium fighter machine, if you look Hayden's results at Qatar. But that's why Ducati hired you Mr. Rossi!!! To give something more 'cause you are better than him! If Ducati was the best of the best and could easily win every race, it could hire someone younger, inexperienced and most of all CHEAPER rider than yourself. So, try be more competitive and beat the others with what you have right now. And not with what you imagine you should. Bye-Bye Baby... :-(((((((

Reply to this Topic
Chappie46

Oct 05

Chappie46 says:

Rossi is The GOAT

Rossi is the GOAT and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

But that was the worst race of Rossi's career. He can have no more excuses, that was simply awful and needs to take a long hard look at himself and decide wether he wants to continue to damage his legacy.

I for one would prefer to see him keep his dignity and quit while he has his reputation

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

The Italian press if full of the news that Rossi is in talks with forming a new satellite Yamaha team sponsored by coca cola for next year. At long last he's going.

That Ducati is unfixable!

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

the donkey

Yes folks the competition to find sycophant of the century is well under way.Didnt see much goat like activity when lorenzo kicked his arse on the same bike.Or when hayden beat him on the same bike in qatar.I thought the great one could win on any bike such is his goatness.utter bullshit.he has thrown his toys out of the pram and should be called the incredible sulk.

Reply to this Topic
JasonBourne12

Apr 12

rossi is rossi

rossi will never leave motogp as fallen rider..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices