Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo hails ‘perfect’ start MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo hails ‘perfect’ start

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo hails ‘perfect’ start

Jorge Lorenzo was thrilled after a stunning late surge secured him a historic first victory in the new 1000cc MotoGP world championship in Qatar last night. The factory Yamaha rider pounced on Casey Stoner’s arm pump issue to power his YZR-M1 to a hard fought victory after he held off a relentless late challenge from Dani Pedrosa in a thrilling climax...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 April 2012 15:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Congratulations to Jorge

The man is an utter animal when it comes to focus and desire. Not to mention his phenomenal speed. I just love watching him arc around corners. Nobody epitomises corner speed like Lorenzo.

Yet just as with 2011 I get the feeling he needs to be on his absolute top form and Stoner a pinch off his for the wins to come. Of course there's a hundred and one different ways that can happen, but over the course of a season......

Let's not forget Pedrosa here either. That was a big statement by him. Fingers crossed we'll get this three way battle of the titans all the way to the wire. More of the same please fella's.

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Yes congratulations to Jorge hope he can get the championship back this year

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

smart

man i say. he already said it from malaysia and jerez test about tyres. good smart man. a gentle man and deserve the win!!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Smart ride I am starting to like the guy that M1 is one beast of a bike hopefully the second one gets fixed I want to see a Yamaha battle at the front.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Well done George. It was a great race. Take the wins while you can buddy. Once Casey gets his arm pump sorted, they'll be fewer and farther between.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Dani boy is still an Alien

Still wins races every year, still has his factory HRC ride and still gets mentioned by Lorenzo and Stoner as a title rival. I can think of a rider who lost his HRC seat through not winning and has never been a consistent threat to the last two W.C's.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

There are only two of them Lorenzo and Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Pedrosa

On his day Dani is unbeatable..he`s proved this year after year,if it wasn't for bad injuries and being taken out by other riders he would easily of been World Champion by now..HRC are fully confident in his talent...watch him wipe the floor in Jerez in a few weeks..

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Vinales is too young to be mentioned but Marquez that one is looking very likely but first he has to ride for a non works team then work his way up rookie rules are in place.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

PERFECT......

I won a few quid  on the lottery last week,that was perfect.It`s great when your perfect occasionally.A few month`s ago,a piano dropped right next to me,wow that was perfect.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices