Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid

Casey Stoner’s hopes of a fifth victory in six years in the season’s opening MotoGP race in Qatar were thwarted by a severe right arm pump issue that dropped the Australian back into third spot. The Repsol Honda looked in complete control of the 22-lap race at the floodlit Losail International Circuit when he suddenly dropped his pace with five laps...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 April 2012 15:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Buell, you can keep up the act of 'I like Stoner' or 'I respect Stoner'(I'm sure you do) but be honest with yourself and just say what we all know...

You would rather Lorenzo, Pedrosa or any other rider win than 'that aussie guy'. Also, can you just admit that you are a Rossi fan first and foremost? 'It's a new bike' 'Give them time' 'Things will go better tomorrow'..

I tried to make that sound as nice as possible.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Clarkson1982

Now there's one pissed off, depressed Rossi fan!

'This is not the bike i wanted!' (crosses shoulders firmly with a glum look on face).

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Jesus, where did i get 1982 from? Long day.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

One more thing Clarkson...

If that's Stoner moaning, wtf is VR doing?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

In that case Leecho

You should know there is no pattern to the onset of arm pump and more testing would not have been a guaranteed preventative. Not that he knew he would be getting arm pump of course, so how does someone prepare for something unforseen.

And is there something wrong with a competitor being confident that they can win an event that they are taking part in? Not that you, me or anyone else has a clue what Stoner's thoughts on that subject were...

I

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

clarkson

get your ass out of here buddy. don't start your 46ers dummy moron war again in here. it's oldest trick. your ass champion would retire and ANNOUNCE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEASON. YOU KNOW WHY??? CAUSE DUCATI WOULDN'T EXTEND HIS CONTRACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

10th, that's not real good then!

I think I think I think... blah blah blah from the usual crowd of Rossi Rimmers (and brand new Lorenzo, Pedro etc. fans)! Hahaha...

I reckon if Adolf Hitler was riding a Zundapp powered by methane and hydrogen sulphide, lubricated with POW derived bodily fluids, complete with swastikas and his nazi propaganda blaring in the background, you wankers would still hope he beat the tenacious Aussie superstar.

One thing's fer fkn sure... he'd probably be ahead of Flo! Hahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha haha hahaha ha ahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha ahaha...

btw Leecho, you've gotta be the most bitter and hate filled tool this site has ever produced. Also, I doubt you could ride a fkn elevator to the ground floor, let alone a motorbike. Congratulations! Hahaha haha hahahaha haha haha hahahahahaha hahaha hahahaha hahahahaha...

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

JEREZ

roll on jerez. but maybe they must post banner with WATCH OUT YOUR FRONT ASS BUDDY. DON'T TAKE OTHER RIDER OUT THIS TIME!!! LOL.

Reply to this Topic
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

A lot of people cant tell the difference between sooking and speaking your mind. And, the majority of Australians will speak their minds no matter the case, Casey is no different.

And, for the record, I cant even remotely fatham how Casey saying "I had arm pump" is moaning.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Clarkson STFU

The only moaner here is you mate.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle