Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid

Casey Stoner’s hopes of a fifth victory in six years in the season’s opening MotoGP race in Qatar were thwarted by a severe right arm pump issue that dropped the Australian back into third spot. The Repsol Honda looked in complete control of the 22-lap race at the floodlit Losail International Circuit when he suddenly dropped his pace with five laps...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 April 2012 15:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

Right before I start - no favourite rider no axe to grind. But the abuse on here when an opinion is posted is pathetic and the only ones bringing up the name Rossi are the ones sining the praises of Stoner, reduces Bike racing fans to the levels of Football fans -  we all know the worst offenders from reading the posts - grow up .

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

bultoboy

Surely we are all armchair TV watching experts hence we are on a public form ( except ex club racer Nostrodamus, who is giving twice world champ Stoner tips on avoiding arm pump ).

People have opinions, they may differ from yours but are still valid, and unless Casey, Jorge etc came on here and told us the facts then it is just opinions.

Even Bob Buttyboys are valid even though they are borderline tourettes.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Agree entirely

But when people dispute what a rider is saying and STATE he is just making excuses to cover up another issue, then that is a little more than opinion.

It's talking crap.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

pump

The arm pump thing looked pretty genuine to me. Maybe he should of tried punching a few people in the back, might help to relieve some of the swelling or at least take his mind of it. Still probably going to win it this year, he was looking unbeatable for most of the race. Although hopefully the racing will be a bit closer this year. The Yamaha is looking more competitive, the Ducati isn't. Still early days.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Thanks for being nice.I do appreciate it you know! I get so upset when people abuse me!

Anyway to tell you the truth yes I prefer Rossi to Stoner and I think he is(or was) a better overall rider and a better ambassador for the sport. As you probably know already my all time hero was Hailwood but I have the utmost respect for any rider that reaches  that level. Regarding this season I dont reall care who wins the championship as lond as the racing is better than last year.Again to be perfectly honest I would like to see Pedrosa take a title not because he is Stoners team mate but cos he has had so much bad luck in the past....to be cont...

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Yellow's for Cowards!

Fk off Fooligan272 you fkn hypocrite! How fkn convenient that you don't care anymore you weak c...!

Then again, it does appear to be a condition that is going around... amongst the yellow crowd! Hahaha haha hahaha ha hahahahaha hahahaha meeeooooww!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Rossi an Ambassador for the sport?

If MotoGP was a sovereign state Rossi would be like Nero chariot racing around Circus Maximus.

He's about as sporting as Ben Johnson.

Does your foot ever leave your mouth Buelli?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Sorry

Got called away.Trust 2 of the biggest neeps on here to butt in with their abusive crap.Sad sad people!

Anyway as I was saying all I hope is for good clean racing and may the best man win even although the machinery seems to be quite a factor these days.

I still believe Ducati and Rossi will come up with a solution to improve the bike but if the worst comes to the worst Rossi will change bikes and will win again whether it be in Moto GP or WSB.

ps bultoboy grow up you seem to be going down the same sad road as nostro has.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

trumpettriple

think you are spot on about bob having tourettes lol, if not i would like some off what he is on.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

It's called the 'Stoner27' drug. You may have heard of it's street name: Speed.

Boom.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices