Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Arm pump halts Casey Stoner’s victory bid

Casey Stoner’s hopes of a fifth victory in six years in the season’s opening MotoGP race in Qatar were thwarted by a severe right arm pump issue that dropped the Australian back into third spot. The Repsol Honda looked in complete control of the 22-lap race at the floodlit Losail International Circuit when he suddenly dropped his pace with five laps...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 April 2012 15:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Arm pump

The master of lame excuses does it again! The reason he got arm pump is the same as why the bike dosen't handle properly - lack of time spent on the bike. If he'd done race simulations and put the effort into sorting the thing, I'm sure he would have won that race. Learning is fun.

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

supermario

go back to playing your nintendo you little prick. you have no idea about riding bikes, let alone motogp.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Be fair Benny

He outbraked Lorenzo on sunday nearly fell off and then got repassed....but he did it!

Reply to this Topic
discoBiskit

Apr 11

discoBiskit says:

BHH

It was good to see that Pedrosa was really trying to outbrake Stoner into turn 1 what with the back wheel coming up and around like it did. I thought both Pedrosa and Dovi had cracking races given their form earlier in the race weekend.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Buelli. I think you'll find

Bultoboy rides enduro's.

Please tell us about this Senior class Island racing career of yours.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

senior class?

Sorry did not know what bulto rides and to be honest I dont really care what anyone on here rides.

Firstly it was not a career and what makes you think it was in the senior?As I have said before I prefer not to divulge my life on this forum but then again one day I might expose myself and give everyone a shock! Ha Ha.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Well that makes that clear then doesn't it Buelli

only the Senior & F1 do 6 laps. Once more you're talking out an orifice not on your face. Although come to think of it 6 laps and 6 hours makes sense for you.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

no you are

I only said 6 cos buto said 6 hours...duh!

have a nice day now.

Reply to this Topic
gamma498

Nov 05

gamma498 says:

Maybe Stoner's been sharing a tit with the baby and mother's milk has made his lactose intolerance kick in again, silly boy!

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Seems that

many people on this forum would only accept a riders post race interview if he was linked to a polygraph machine. Even then they would probably state that said rider was in fact a sociopath and could beat the machine. Some riders just can't win, speak their minds and they're moaning,  mind games and put downs and they're ambassadors for the sport.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices