You are in... Forums > General > General > Question for 675 owners

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gaz1982

Aug 10

gaz1982 says:

Question for 675 owners

Hello. You guys on here who have had or own the 675 Daytona How did you find them ? As in quality and reliability ? Do they need alot of tlc or have Triumph smoothed out the issue's. Should say that I'm thinking more of the face lift model. Is that 08 onwards? I really like them and would like some other's opinions on them. Cheers.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 April 2012 18:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

gaz

best sending fuzzrr a pm he had one a 2007 model, loved it but ended up hating it and triumph in general, for ever.

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

UNreliable

Avoid like the plague . A mate had one for all of 4 months before he got rid. I wouldn't advise getting any Triumph unless you want to spend a lot of time and money keeping it on the road. 

Reply to this Topic
gaz1982

Aug 10

gaz1982 says:

I had a

feeling I would get reply's like this but I thought I would ask anyway. Shame really because in my eyes they are a really good looking bike and something diffrent.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

gaz very

small very very small,built more jockeys than proper sized blokes, the one fuzzrr had went like fook, but not for long, the engine self destructed, scoffing a gudgeon on its way to heaven.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

the view is....

that they did indeed sort the engine reliability issue out on the newer model.But like babyrocket says, they're a  bike built for jockeys.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Gaz

your not thinking of replacing that sweet bike of yours are ya?:upset:I agree with baby they are small and your a big lad you might feel a little cramped.

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Nigel

you do talk some tosh! I have had triumphs since 96' and apart from servicing, never had a spanner on any of them.

In fact the only bike other than my Triumphs that have been reliable, have been my Suzuki's

Every Honda I have had has been crap, but they can't all be, as nobody would buy them

Unless you have actually owned them, how can you know.:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
baldspot

Feb 03

baldspot says:

lovely bike, and not as small as people think, I'm 6'2" and had no discomfort on it at all, riding up to 500 miles in a day (my R6 is more uncomfortable). Great around town, a road blasting and on track.

Not heard of an engine problem, but that's not to say there wont be bad experiences. Absolutely love them, would trade the R6 in for one tomorrow if I could afford the extra.

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

I have

Owned a triumph and I have a mate who not only owned a triumph but owned this actual model (675). He chopped it in after about 4 months as it was so unreliable. My Triumph was unreliable too. I agree I have only owned one and my mate only one. Neither of us is in any hurry to repeat the experience.

Reply to this Topic
gaz1982

Aug 10

gaz1982 says:

Aehewitt

No No No.Im not getting rid of my bike. Im just sort of thinking ahead abit that's all. I just like to be different. Can't see myself on a GSXR because their like arseholes. Blade's are really popular also. Yamaha I just don't like and the zx10r just not sure about. So to get something that you don't see alot of but is a good bike I am gonna need some paitience and just keep it in mind. Also I 'am open to suggestions.:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle