Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN April 11: 60 years of Suzuki General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN April 11: 60 years of Suzuki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN April 11: 60 years of Suzuki

MCN has worked hard to make sure the all-new paper will feed your passion for motorcycles better than ever before. It'll take a moment to get used to the new surroundings - but we've tried to make as little stand between you and the fantastic stories that biking breeds as possible. This week we're celebrating 60 years of Suzuki. We...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 April 2012 11:54)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

blimey 60 years of badly built jap crap, even most of the suzukis from the 90's are now just piles of rust in land fills

Reply to this Topic
gravy1

Apr 06

gravy1 says:

rust in landfills

yes it's true a lot of suzukis are gone but not forgotten.... I've had loads of suzukis and destroyed quite a few but they all started first time, they never let me down even in the winter when my mates were repairing the "character" of their ducatis.... Every Suzuki gave everything regardless of the punishment handed out... in fact they seem to thrive on my lack of mechanical sympathy. Suzuki is becoming a bit of a softy now and the GSXR is not the bike to be feared (either by the opposition OR the owner) but it's certainly easier to ride on the road.... Motorcycle evolution seems to be a roller coaster of peaks and dips and although a peak of revolutionary bikes would have been appropriate at the special time... it comes when development is at the very bottom (hopefully) of a 6 year dip and I hope Suzuki are going to bring out a real jump in evolution soon.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I've not read the last issue yet!

60 years of Suzuki. They've come out with some decent bikes over they years. Sadly let down by attention to build qaulity but who can forget the GSX750SE Katana when it appeared. Everyone I knew wanted one because it was space age at the time.

I'm hoping in 61 years of Suzuki, they launch the SV1200 :)

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

suzukis

looking at the suzuki push bike with an engine in the frame there has just got to be a  future for this sort of thing a 50 cc engine in one with a 190 plus mpg range for local 5 mile round trips.i would by one instantly  with petrol  soon to be 150 plus in the summer.i used to have a cyclemaster in my schooldays a push bike with engine in back wheel jeez i wish i had it now.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

@ may c

You can!

Jack Lilley are selling motorised bicycles. No, they are not Suzukis, nor are they Triumphs but they can be bought.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

RG500, RG250GAMMA, RGV250, AP50 GT250X7, GT380, GT750,..............ahhhh I'm getting all retro and teary eyed for Suzukis but that could be the blue 2 stroke haze still in my eyes.

Then there was the RE5 Rotory.....

Check out this website:

http://www.suzukicycles.org/All-Suzuki/all_suzuki_models.html

Reply to this Topic
Topsytopping

May 12

Topsytopping says:

Back Issue

Has anyone got this back issue the Suzuki Special April 2012 for sale?

Thanks

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle